Hacking Question [FIXED] Can't boot anymore after updating Atmosphere

Uriah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, first of all: thank you, because my switch is now working again.

Although I'm not quite sure to understand very well what's going on: right now I still can't boot CFW (emuMMC) from Hekate.

All I can boot is fusee-primary payload which drives me to my emuMMC from SD partition or I can load Hekate and then choose "Payloads" to launch fusee-primary.

This is a great step forward, but....

I originally was on a Kosmos CFW. And I'm not quite sure to understand the difference between Kosoms NX and Atmosphere (and Sept). I also don't understand why I can now only start Atmosphere and not Kosmos ?

Plus, I can't launch games on the emuMMC: I keep getting a corrupted message and I guess I need sigpatches but I want to make sure I install the correct ones. Where can I get them from ?

I updated with the sigpatches from "Atmosphere Sigpatches" thread from this same board (can't post link =( ) and now everything is working fine.

Thank you very much!
Hey,
I have successfully downgraded to firmware 6.0, but I'm having trouble upgrading it to the current firmware version. I can't launch my homebrew menu from the album by holding the right shoulder button. Should I install a lower version of atmosphere onto my switch?

Itsuki235

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1