• Total voters

BvanBart

Gaming addict #2 and some
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So I was transferring games to my Stargate3DS when all of a sudden it stopped working. It just did not load the games anymore. Ofcourse I panicked! First thing I did was look online to find more people with the exact problem. Returning is not an option while it costs to much...

Here is how I fixed it:

I simply inserted another SD with the files on the original SD in the Stargate 3DS and that fixed it for me!
I have made a small 4GB MicroSD now with 1 game on it and insert that when the problem returns.

What is happening?
I really don't know. Just hope this fix helps more people with the same problem.
Somehow the other MicroSD fixed the Stargate3DS.

caunion815

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just arranged a return and exchange. Mine was doing the same thing but violet light instead. When I first got the card and it was working in the 3ds, I plugged it into my computer with the included usb cable. nothing happened at all. Now with the card not working in the 3ds, the card now comes up as a Com device. Looks like the internal firmware/boot loader is corrupt. At work we have some devices that will default to calibration mode if normal mode fails. Contacted Stargate tech support but with no reply yet. My worry is that I will get the new card and it will do the same. I wish there were more locations that sold these cards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr