Five Nights At Freddy's creator, Scott Cawthon, has retired from game development

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
Scott Cawthon doesn't hate gay people. He doesn't believe politicians like Trump are evil in any way, he just believed Trump could fix the economy. Scott isn't a bad man, always constantly donating to charity. Have you ever seen him hate on gays? Besides, I strongly doubt Trump is against gays. If he really was he would have done something horrible to the LBTQ laws

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

All of this because of some wack-ass politics ruining everything for everyone yet again.
Let the man live his life and stop riding that much dick you attention-seeking boring life having ass bitches
It was partially for him to live a good rest of life

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Pretty much. But people are bored so they must rage about something.
For once, I agree with Linuxares:):hrth:

dazindude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He isn't bad. He just supports Republicans and everyone thinks he hates gay people for supporting Trump
I mean hating people because of their political beliefs is shitty but he funded several republicans that helped shape the current platform of the party which one of their stated goals is overturning the legality of gay marriage and removing workplace protections for LGBTQ workers so regardless of his intent with supporting the republican party he is enabling what I can only call the revocation of human rights. There is no room for the enabling of bigotry and the revocation of peoples freedoms in America. I would call these behaviors highly unamerican and should be fought against and treated for what it is which is an advocation of hate.

Last edited by dazindude,

JaNDeRPeiCH

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Jesus Christ, people being pissed about politics made one of the most influential indie devs of the 2010s retire? What the hell?

Whats the meaning for you supporting the Republican Party? Do you know the ideology of that party? . Everyone knows if you made a donation to them its supporting the same ancient ideas from Trump&Colleagues.If the dev make a donation its because like the Republicans scum and tryng to defend the dev its not worthy.

Last edited by JaNDeRPeiCH,

ChaosEternal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean hating people because of their political beliefs is shitty but he funded several republicans that helped shape the current platform of the party which one of their stated goals is overturning the legality of gay marriage and removing workplace protections for LGBTQ workers so regardless of his intent with supporting the republican party he is enabling what I can only call the revocation of human rights. There is no room for the enabling of bigotry and the revocation of peoples freedoms in America. I would call these behaviors highly unamerican and should be fought against and treated for what it is which is an advocation of hate.
And many Republicans (and surely some Democrats and Independents) feel that supporting access to abortion is tantamount to genocide. "There is no room for enabling genocide in this country. I would call these behaviors highly unamerican and should be fought against and treated for what it is which is an advocation of murder." See the problem? It cuts both ways. Advocate a scorched earth approach if you so wish, but don't be surprised if the end result is the nation being consumed in an inferno of sectarian strife.

Last edited by ChaosEternal,

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
I understand what you're trying to say but I have a family member who voted for Trump. I disagreed with the descion but they don't hate gays! They just believed they could do the best in Economic terms. So did Scott

Reactions: Boosh

dazindude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand what you're trying to say but I have a family member who voted for Trump. I disagreed with the descion but they don't hate gays! They just believed they could do the best in Economic terms. So did Scott
Again I wouldn't demonize or get angry about why they support someone more so the outcomes that result from that even if economics are the only issue that a person cares about the other issues matter as well if they are willing to ignore them then they are supporting hate or bigotry whether they wanted/ intended to or not.

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
I honestly think Scott was canceled for ab extremely dumb reason. People apparently still haven't learned how to respect political opinions. Also, about 45% of Americans voted for Trump so go 45% of the country. Now everyone thinks he hates gays because he supports a political who is actually helping the LGBT community and he (Trump) is hated for being edge. Really dumb!

Reactions: Boosh and guisadop

JaNDeRPeiCH

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Voting for someone because you think it's best for the economy, even if it's really shitty for vulnerable people, is shitty behaviour.

Really thinks that way? Seriously?....If you want to have better economy&jobs you should vote in that time for Hillary. Americans doesnt learn from history its well documented well garden economy protected do more harm.Voting for Trump and their failure bussiness its not smartest move to have better economy&jobs.

Last edited by JaNDeRPeiCH,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end