Five Nights At Freddy's 4: The Final Chapter released TODAY

4.jpg

First it was Halloween, then it was August 8th, and now? I guess release dates got too scared to hold in this game, and their screams, because FNAF hit Steam today for the low price of $8.

This title is supposedly the last title in the FNAF franchise, the 4th installment of a franchise that isn't even a year old!

This latest entry takes place in an all new environment, in the comforts of your own home.

Buckle up everyone, are you ready for Freddy?

:arrow: STEAM LINK
:arrow: Official Website

Reactions: Lycan911

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
It's target audience sure as hell isn't kids, but I have seen a lot of kids playing the iOS or Android versions on mobile devices in public, and I mean, a lot.
games logic had been always been like that
COD, designed for mature gamers, kids play it
pokemon, designed for kids, 20 year olds or more plays it (kids find it boring :/ )

D

Deleted User

got a game theory for dat, developers are extremly lazy to make a quick search and choosing a new sound
makes the game even cheaper...
Me and three (?) other people mentioned that Scott's probably just recycling sounds. One of these people actually said that Scott's probably poor so he recycles sounds instead of paying for more. He's the exact opposite of poor, I can't be l i ev e th ey even thought that
chavo, you are dead to me...
there are tons of 1 or 2 dollar games much more worth and with more content than this herpes simulator
Which is one reason why I never bought any of them. having no money of my own also contributes to that

pastaconsumer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
games logic had been always been like that
COD, designed for mature gamers, kids play it
pokemon, designed for kids, 20 year olds or more plays it (kids find it boring :/ )
HEY. Watch TASbot hack Pokemon Red to read Twitch chat... that shit is the stuff of dreams.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I hate to imagine your reaction to a $60 title.

But fuck me, I suppose I'll have to start labeling everything more than $2 as high roller :P
i had seen adobe flash games with more content and more quality than that gonorreia
come on, its the same game as the ones before, slightly changed, all of them released less than 1 year... the game has absolutly no gameplay...
i really hope that thing got a good discount if you accidentally bought the previous games, but if you already bought one and have to pay full price for the new one.. i will punch you in the face for next time you complain about paying 1 dollar for a phone app

Reactions: Deleted User

pastaconsumer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which is one reason why I never bought any of them. having no money of my own also contributes to that
DO WHAT YOU WANT 'CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE, YOU ARE A PIRATE!
YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE, DOWNLOAD THE GAME ILLEGALLY.
DO WHAT YOU WANT 'CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE, YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Yahahaharr! You are a pirate! *Yeah!*
You're probably going to jail! *YEAH!*

I made a parody a few months ago. Do you like? :D

D

Deleted User

I'd rather spend the eight dollars on Final Fantasy IV Steam Edition, yes, a port of a port, than to spend 8 dollars on FNAF. :P I do give it props for not being full price :D
Even though they're not games, I'd rather spend ¥5,390 on the SONiKA V2 voicebank, which is disgustingly muffly, or ¥ 11,790 on Kagamine Rin and Len act 1, which sounded like shit overall.
So, basically, I'd rather waste my money on bad-quality VOCALOIDs that I'll probably never really use because of their shit quality than I would on FNAF.

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had seen adobe flash games with more content and more quality than that gonorreia
come on, its the same game as the ones before, slightly changed, all of them released less than 1 year... the game has absolutly no gameplay...
i really hope that thing got a good discount if you accidentally bought the previous games, but if you already bought one and have to pay full price for the new one.. i will punch you in the face for next time you complain about paying 1 dollar for a phone app
You're literally complaining that a dude that has a passion for developing content, for people that enjoy said content.... Is making fucking content.

If you don't enjoy it, you don't have to complain about the fact that it exists. It doesn't matter what concept you have of gameplay for the games, it's obvious that other people enjoy the gameplay that exists, or else no one would have bought anything after the first one.

It's honestly quite amazing the amount of complaining I've seen in the thread here, about a game developer... Making a game. It's what he does, he apparently does it well enough to have garnered an audience for it, and you're going to complain about it?

It's really quite interesting the level of thought gamers have about games even existing.

Reactions: Lycan911 and migles

pastaconsumer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though they're not games, I'd rather spend ¥5,390 on the SONiKA V2 voicebank, which is disgustingly muffly, or ¥ 11,790 on Kagamine Rin and Len act 1, which sounded like shit overall.
So, basically, I'd rather waste my money on bad-quality VOCALOIDs that I'll probably never really use because of their shit quality than I would on FNAF.
*COUGH LUKA ENGLISH FOR VOCALOID 3 COUGH*
(I kind of wasted money...)

Reactions: Deleted User

LittleFlame

Local Bruh.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You're literally complaining that a dude that has a passion for developing content, for people that enjoy said content.... Is making fucking content.

If you don't enjoy it, you don't have to complain about the fact that it exists. It doesn't matter what concept you have of gameplay for the games, it's obvious that other people enjoy the gameplay that exists, or else no one would have bought anything after the first one.

It's honestly quite amazing the amount of complaining I've seen in the thread here, about a game developer... Making a game. It's what he does, he apparently does it well enough to have garnered an audience for it, and you're going to complain about it?

It's really quite interesting the level of thought gamers have about games even existing.
This^
I've been trying to defend the game but most people seem to have the mentality of ITS POPULAIR SO I MUST HATE ON IT EVERY OPPURTUNITY I GET Y'know like what people did with SAO or what happens with COD

D

Deleted User

This^
I've been trying to defend the game but most people seem to have the mentality of ITS POPULAIR SO I MUST HATE ON IT EVERY OPPURTUNITY I GET Y'know like what people did with SAO or what happens with COD
Most people I've encountered have had a legitimate reason to dislike the game.
Take I Hate Everything, for example.

I also have a reason for disliking it, and my reason is that it gets boring and repetitive after, like, two nights, and also that it uses jumpscares instead of some other way to scare the player, which feels kinda... lazy. FNAF also feels like more of a strategy game than a horror game to me.

EDIT: I also just realized how all over the place I am right now in terms of what I think about FNAF. Maybe because I swapped to a new AD(H)D medicine prescription thingy, because it's been like this for what I think about other things today, too. :^/

Last edited by ,

LittleFlame

Local Bruh.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Most people I've encountered have had a legitimate reason to dislike the game.
Take I Hate Everything, for example.

I also have a reason for disliking it, and my reason is that it gets boring and repetitive after, like, two nights, and also that it uses jumpscares instead of some other way to scare the player, which feels kinda... lazy. FNAF also feels like more of a strategy game than a horror game to me.

EDIT: I also just realized how all over the place I am right now in terms of what I think about FNAF. Maybe because I swapped to a new AD(H)D medicine prescription thingy, because it's been like this for what I think about other things today, too. :^/

I really dislike FnaF too but some people on this thread are just like I HATE IT
"why"
ITS FOR KIDZ
"It's a horror game"
FOR KIIIIIIIDS
edit you actually gave a good reason for disliking it

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think most fanfs of FNAF are more interested in the lore of the games rather than the jumpscare or what. But that's just what i think...
I myself go on TVTropes to read about the games from time to time, but I'd rather jump off a bridge than playing the games. It would be less painful.
I've actually got used to the jumpscares, but those things... It's... The uncanny valley...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Managed Budokai Tenkaichi 3 to work