Homebrew Five Nights at Freddy's 1 3DS REMASTERED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BasHeemskerkDEV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is one of the five posts GBATemp moderation is requiring me to make. I am not active on this forum.
Congratulations @BasHeemskerkDEV on this release. I recall you popping in to Nintendo Homebrew's #dev channel many months ago, knowing nothing about programming and wanting to make a FNAF port to 3DS. You asked all the dumb questions, got all the basic answers, and persisted until you learned enough to create this excellent looking release. Be sure to pat yourself on the back- you've clearly put a ton of effort into this. I'll be sure to play it soon (despite having never played the original FNAF.)
This release should be a testament to anyone who wants to learn homebrew development. I started out the same way- learning by asking dumb questions over and over for a singular goal of writing a desired application- and now I've been writing code for close to five years. To those reading this- look at this release, and know that you too can make homebrew! Anyone can feel free to ask questions on NH #dev at any time and myself and others will point you in the right direction. (I will not respond to DMs or pings on this forum.)
Thank you so much! I loved the adventure of 3DS coding and i am sure that anyone can do it!

Moon164

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I had a lot of fun playing this on my 3DS, I am very thankful for making this port, it was perfect and almost looks like something official.

By the way, it works perfectly on the Old 3DS, only a few times the game lagged with me before a jumpscare but it is completely playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.