Fish is garbage.

slaphappygamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fish. All fish is garbage. It’s not filling. It smells like trash. It looks like shitty cat food that has been tossed in the garbage, then put on a plate for your enjoyment. Cats will laugh at you (you know the type). Fish is horrible, but I eat it anyway because my body needs variety. Fish is complete garbage. It is not filling at all. After I eat a meal with this disgusting, vile, trash, I’m hungry for an actual meal. I can eat this fish trash and stomach it, as it was made with beautiful love. 15 minutes later, I’m ready for Real Dinner. Real Dinner consists of ANYTHING THAT IS NOT FISH. Fish is dead. Fish is stupid. Why would anyone eat this garbagey trash?

slaphappygamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Plenty of fish in the trash! All fish is trash garbage. I’ve tried cod, halibut, swordfish, red snapper, rock cod, shrimp, lobster, catfish, trout, mahi mahi, crab, someotgerbullshit fish. I’m always wanting dinner after.

Reactions: hippy dave

rvtr

Nintendo DS hoarder
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada
Fish. All fish is amazing. It’s filling. It smells like heaven. It looks like fancy food that cost you a million dollars, then put on a plate for your enjoyment. Cats will not laugh at you (you know the type). Fish is great, and I eat it anyway because my body needs variety. Fish is complete gold. It is so filling. After I eat a meal with this tasty, scrumptious, fish, I’m not hungry for a gross normal meal. I can eat this fish and love it, even if it wasn't made with beautiful love. 15 minutes later, I’m ready for another fish. Fish consists of ANYTHING THAT IS NOT DISGUSTING. Fish is dead (but I don't care). Fish is awesome. Why would anyone not eat this good food?

• Haha
Reactions: slaphappygamer

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
TUNA IS WORTH NOTHING!!!

DywzqJV.png

I thought Shirley Manson was Garbage?
She's only 1/4th Garbage.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This aggression will not stand, man!
This aggression will not stand against fish!

(Though i agree about the smell 🤢🤮..)

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Fish. All fish is garbage. It’s not filling. It smells like trash.
That is an indicator that you source for fish is not good.
Fish is horrible, but I eat it anyway because my body needs variety.
Yes, foods you get in the supermarket are mostly omega 6 dominant to a rediculously unnatural degree. If your omega 6 omga 3 ratio is out of balance you will suffer increased amounts of inflammation. Doing that regularly will mess you up eventually.
Fish is complete garbage.
That is true for alot of fish that is being sold. Wild sources can be rather polluted and alot of fish in aquacultures are pure poision. (do not eat!)
It is not filling at all. After I eat a meal with this disgusting, vile, trash, I’m hungry for an actual meal.
Maybe try organic white rice with waterkefir on the side with organic cannelini beans.
I can eat this fish trash and stomach it, as it was made with beautiful love. 15 minutes later, I’m ready for Real Dinner.
If you want to reduce your fish intake to a minimum try wild caught raw caviar from a clean source. 1-2 Teaspoons a day will do the trick. You can also add codliver once a week. (more can lead to severe constipation)
Real Dinner consists of ANYTHING THAT IS NOT FISH. Fish is dead. Fish is stupid. Why would anyone eat this garbagey trash?
As long as the quality is right it is healthy.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."