First Trailer for Season 2 of Netflix's Animated Castlevania Series Released

castlevania.PNG
As previously reported, the second season for Netflix's animated Castlevania series would be hitting the streaming service later this year. However, we saw little of the new season, if anything at all. Today, the series' producer, Adi Shankar, released an exclusive new trailer on his YouTube channel, giving us a first look at Season 2:

Season 2 of Castlevania airs on October 26 and will consist of 8 episodes.

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Longer than last "season", but still only 8 episodes. I'm not sure how this show got so much praise with such ugly animation and trash voice acting, but of course my home will continue watching. Sucking down garbage is par for the course with a Netflix subscription.

Reactions: weatMod

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
You know, I love CastleVania since I started playing games on 1991. It's one of my favorite game franchises and I have had a blast with all those great games throughout the years.

When this series was announced, I was skeptical, really, why, with the world's recently adopted tradition of fuckin' things up (long time beloved characters, movies or series). But when it came out and I finally watched it, man it was good. They RESPECTED the story, some characters, monsters, and made it with gore and such. It really feels fresh, but good, true to it's roots. And to this day, to be able to say that about a recent show or movie, it's a big achievement.

Can't wait to see it.

Reactions: Xzi and Prans

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What a excellent night to watch a trailer!
THE MOON ECLIPSE WAS YESTERDAY!

Such a great show, but the pace of releases is killer. Voltron has six seasons already, in about the same span of time Castlevania has one.
I think Netflix just wanna ''try'' to produce one season and see how audience receives, based on how good its feedback, they've finally decided to put more effort and investment to produce the series.

Last edited by leon315,
Reactions: RedoLane

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn