Trophies
XP
Country
gifi4 said:
Play it??

Lol! exactly what i was gonna say
smile.gif

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Download a shitload of ROMs and blow your mind. Then when you get bored of piracy, just delete all your ROMs, and start buying your games. you will thank me later.

in fact, just skip the first step, and just buy your games. No, I don't support anti-piracy and I am not a white knight. I just get a warm and fuzzy felling, and I actually enjoy games MORE when I buy them.

Necoconeco

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you sell your 6 games, you might have enough for a flashcart + memory card. And thats all you'll ever need.

I'd say buy your games instead but thats something smug people say and I'm not feeling very smug right now.

Best part about flashcarts is you don't have to lug around 20 kinds of cartridges like I used to in school.

0ddity

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You don't even have to pirate (games) to get endless enjoyment out of a flashcart, use MS2 and it can be a media player, or use for IM, or chatting in GBATemp IRC, etc.

danweb

Trophies
Website
www.syn.org.au
XP
Country
I suggest looking at the essentials ds games topic that is a sticky in this section of the forum. I also say that you need to get MarioKart, The World Ends With You, Peggle Duel Shot, New Super Mario Bros dan Professor Layton and the Curious Village and grab a pokemon. Any pokemon will do. These are all great and will give you a good idea of how the system works and what kinds of games you like on the system. Then i suggest getting a flashcart from shoptemp.com and see which games are like your favorites from that list and download a copy. Any games you like from that, buy as i don't agree with piracy.

I hope that you get the most out of the system as you can and i assure you that it is great system that has games for all ages of gamers, not just little kids like many silly people think.

Enjoy your new device
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol