First time drinker - how to cope and snap out?

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sooo..
my girl never drank before. But on her birthday we are going to southend beach and might even spend the night there. JUST MIGHT SPEND IT THERE.
In case we dont end up being there for the night cuz of parents calling or whatnot.. how do I handle the situation?

No spamming with random shit please. If you aint got anything reasonable and helpful to say, dont bother posting.

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What? Are you asking for a quick fix after you are drunk? Because that sure as hell is impossible, once your drunk you have to wait it out, My suggestion is figure out if you are going to spend the night, if you aren't sure then don't get drunk and restrain yourself have a drink or two and that's it.Honestly, I don't know if this is the case but if you need alcohol to get a girl into bed your doing it wrong.

mocalacace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drink only enough to get buzzed and stay buzzed. You don't want to over load and get wasted, you will end up looking like a fool and doing something stupid, not to mention probably throw up. Just have two or three drinks to start and you will feel pretty good, you may feel the urge to drink more but wait atleast an hour. The key is to stay between a .03 and .06/.07 BAC, that is the "pleasure threshold"

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
With all the threads you've been making, don't you think it's more suited for blogs?

Also, don't forget to drink lots of water! Water after every beer will help, a lot but it will not help if you get hungover easily, that will recover depending on how much you've drunk and how long it takes to get out of your system.

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
With all the threads you've been making, don't you think it's more suited for blogs?

Also, don't forget to drink lots of water! Water after every beer will help, a lot but it will not help if you get hungover easily, that will recover depending on how much you've drunk and how long it takes to get out of your system.
with ALL the threads?
as far as I see its just 2 :)
blog.. its not really suited there. Its more of a general topic and better responses here.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't do like I did
Do not forget condoms. And do not overdrink.
I remember the first time I drank...
First thing I did was sweep two classes with whiskey(45% alcohole) as if it was water (my friend's had been daring me to do so for a weak)
After that I drank about 3-4 beer's (around 6-7% alcohole), 1 glass of rom... (in a grog glass that was supposed to be mixed with coca cola)
After that I stole 1 beer from a friend and the ciggarete he was smoking....
Then I tried to eat candy but it was paper on it and I wasn't able to get it off... ended up just eating it with paper and all.
After that I fired up my friends Wii and tried to play Resident Evil 4... Didn't not aim that well and died on the 2-3 "crazy villager" because I run out of ammo...
After that I stole another smoke from a friend and ... I can't remember anything after that... only know from what my friends told me.
After around 40 min after ariving I was out cold XD

So don't drink to much and don't drink it to fast / in a short period.

Try to drink a big glass of water or two, before going to sleep, since the body dries out when the liver clean your blood from alcohole.

Reactions: 1 person

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't do like I did
Do not forget condoms. And do not overdrink.
I remember the first time I drank...
First thing I did was sweep two classes with whiskey(45% alcohole) as if it was water (my friend's had been daring me to do so for a weak)
After that I drank about 3-4 beer's (around 6-7% alcohole), 1 glass of rom... (in a grog glass that was supposed to be mixed with coca cola)
After that I stole 1 beer from a friend and the ciggarete he was smoking....
Then I tried to eat candy but it was paper on it and I wasn't able to get it off... ended up just eating it with paper and all.
After that I fired up my friends Wii and tried to play Resident Evil 4... Didn't not aim that well and died on the 2-3 "crazy villager" because I run out of ammo...
After that I stole another smoke from a friend and ... I can't remember anything after that... only know from what my friends told me.
After around 40 min after ariving I was out cold XD

So don't drink to much and don't drink it to fast / in a short period.

Try to drink a big glass of water or two, before going to sleep, since the body dries out when the liver clean your blood from alcohole.
Ohh some good info there :) will keep in mind.
my girl never drank before. But on her birthday we are going to southend beach
Worry not. I'm sure they let non-drinkers on Southend beach.
LOL that wasnt the point haha.
plan was initially to go alton towers but meh.. time ran out and coudnt plan that.

I am sure it would be fun without drinks too, but you know :) once on a special occasion..

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Btw no alcohole taste better than soda (coca cola / Dr. pepper and so on... Green tea without sweetening is the tastiest drink there is xD)

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What? Are you asking for a quick fix after you are drunk? Because that sure as hell is impossible, once your drunk you have to wait it out, My suggestion is figure out if you are going to spend the night, if you aren't sure then don't get drunk and restrain yourself have a drink or two and that's it.Honestly, I don't know if this is the case but if you need alcohol to get a girl into bed your doing it wrong.
No, no, not getting her drunk to get in bed LOL. Am not even sure if we are gonna have drinks.. but we had convos before for birthdday plans and stuff.
Drink only enough to get buzzed and stay buzzed. You don't want to over load and get wasted, you will end up looking like a fool and doing something stupid, not to mention probably throw up. Just have two or three drinks to start and you will feel pretty good, you may feel the urge to drink more but wait atleast an hour. The key is to stay between a .03 and .06/.07 BAC, that is the "pleasure threshold"

I can handle the shit.. "quite alright", but yeah we are gonna have to make sure of stuff :)

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Tip: Moderation! Not just for fools who don't like to party.

No, seriously. I vaguely remember the night my roommates spiked my drink with way too much alcohol for how much I chug down soda. My drink was this big huge bottle of Coca Cola or something that I kept pouring myself a glass of, which is usual for a late night. My roommates decided to mix some alcohol in while I was out of the room doing something, but they apparently mixed in too much for how much soda I was drinking. I was way too drunk and I don't remember much of the night. What I do remember, though, is me being an ass.

Apparently I got bored and speed posted all over the EOF, probably in an attempt to be the last poster in every thread that wasn't stickied. I'm surprised I remembered the password to the user account on my computer.

My roommates both said I was a pleasant drunk who thought the taste of alcohol was just my soda going flat and liked to chat about just about everything I hated, which included my roommates. I actually don't hate them at all.

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't mix your drinks.
lol as in o.O
just drink until you feel happy... then stop
remember.... if you drink too much, you can't get it up
drink till happy.. well you know its not a problem for me :) I am not addicted to pretty much anything.. I can stop when I need to. Its just we have been planning a lot of crazy things.. and I dont wanna be "lame" to stop the "fun" stuff we planned for a WHILE!
Tip: Moderation! Not just for fools who don't like to party.

No, seriously. I vaguely remember the night my roommates spiked my drink with way too much alcohol for how much I chug down soda. My drink was this big huge bottle of Coca Cola or something that I kept pouring myself a glass of, which is usual for a late night. My roommates decided to mix some alcohol in while I was out of the room doing something, but they apparently mixed in too much for how much soda I was drinking. I was way too drunk and I don't remember much of the night. What I do remember, though, is me being an ass.

Apparently I got bored and speed posted all over the EOF, probably in an attempt to be the last poster in every thread that wasn't stickied. I'm surprised I remembered the password to the user account on my computer.

lol getting drinks spiked is not fun at all. My old sixth form friends wanna meet up during Easter break and there is this girl who is openly threatening me that shes gonna mess around with my drink :P and I believe she sure would do that! just for the lol's

anyhow... change in plans :D we are leaving for southend EARLY morning :) weather has been amazing and "Adventure Island" is open :D pretty much looking forward to it.

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Some of the hints that were given may seem stupid when you read them now, but hell, they are actually quite accurate.

1. Bring condoms with you. When there's a drunk woman and a drunk man in one room that happen to be boyfriend and girlfriend, chances that either of them will make a move are ridiculously high.

2. Overdrinking is a bad idea. There's this moment when you drink when you come to the conclusion that "you couldn't possibly feel any better then right now" and you will feel like drinking "ALL THE THINGS!". This is your sign to bail. Anything more then that will make you vomit your stomach out when you're not seasoned yet, and seeing that you two never drank, it's best to bail altogether.

3. Either do not take too many expensive posessions with you or don't take them at all. Seriously, the amount of stuff people lose when they're pissed is astonishing.

4. Take pocket money. If you plan on being drunk, you must be aware that while heading back to your place you will enter what's called the "Gastro Phase" - you will feel like eating "ALL THE THINGS!" for no reason whatsoever, and your missus will feel the same way. Some of those things may actually make you feel sick, so weigh carefuly what you're about to put in your mouth.

5. Mixing drinks kills. Seriously. Do not do it - pick either beer, wine, fancy drinks or spirit and stick to it, unless you know what your stomach is capable of withstanding.

I guess that's that for now. ;)

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.