Hacking ["first thread from me in 2019"] if anybody know about that.... please tell me..

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
ok this thread is not very, hard to answer, but just dont give the download link here...
I need to know how to get costum track battle for mkwii. about 1 year ago i found the iso but accidently i delete that.
so i want to know the title (beacuse i forgot) or how to patch on mkwii iso or whatever.

Thank you.

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
the current distribution of wiimms mario kart fun contains 10 custom battle arenas if thats what you mean?

you can find info and an installation guide here
no, is not what i mean. CPU dosent work properly with 10 battle arena.
if you search on youtube you can find a lot of video about mkwii costum battle arena, example: snes battle course 1, 2 ,3
or from mariokart 64 battle arenas also. but they dont tell us how to download it.

lachlan_sol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
oh i think i see what you mean... the easiest way to install custom battle arenas is with the use of ctgpr.

if you have ctgpr installed you can place custom battle arena files into the "my stuff" folder on your sd card, these files should be in szs format and have the exact same file name as the battle track you want to replace.

you can use this guide to find the codenames for each arena.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi