First steps with Supercard One

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Gagarin, Apr 18, 2008.

Apr 18, 2008
  1. Gagarin
    OP

Member Gagarin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I like the card couse it supports SDHC. What I don't like (compeered to R4ds) is cheat process. Actually, I still don't know how to do it. Maybe some help?
    Is there any way to support r4ds cheat file instead of hundred separate?
    Also, how to change the skins and where I can get them?
    I'm using r4ds for a while so please help and be nice [​IMG]

2. helpme

Member helpme GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    you can install the triple loader (so you can use YSmenu, DSTT & scdsone menu) YSmenu & DSTT support R4 cheats http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=75805

3. Gagarin
    OP

Member Gagarin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Is there any way to convert Supercard One to r4ds with SD HC support?
    How to change display settings in File select menu?

I read the thread and still I don't know how to do it. Perhaps somebody will help?

4. silvershadow

Member silvershadow GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    too bad nobody isnt helping. im in the exact situation as you, and i have the same "problems/feelings" as you as well. i just didnt bother create this thread, i personally dont like the supercard menu, and i dont like the supercard at all anymore. i find it slow compared to the R4's simplicity, i might think of using the dstt menu 100% of the time...but the catch with that is i got used to using the supercard's gameguide feature:D...but i can live with out it..

which do you guys suggest i use? dstt menu, or the y's menu? i want the latest updates, as well as support for rayder's cheat file. also, i will still like to use moonshell to boot up mp3s and .txt files:D.

also i would like to change the display brightness (i havent figured out how to do it with supercard)

man, sometimes i wish i didnt ignor my initial thoughts about the supercard (about how its kind of like a second class card) i shold have stuck with m3 (or in this case..the R4)

5. Souldragon

Member Souldragon GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I only question that I can answer is about the skin...

Just download moonshell skin and draw it into your scshell folder.. It should replace the old skin with the new one..

Own supercard one about 3 months now and I'm happy with it... I don't use the cheat system...