Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

First Real M3 Lite Pictures!

And it's black!

The first real photos of the new DS Lite dust cover sized "M3 Lite" have surfaced! And it even appears to be in black!

Still, no more information is known about this new design. Hopefully more details will follow shortly. Expect GBAtemp to bring you the news as soon as we get it!

Kyro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
yep, cant wait to see how this one compete against the supercard lite... will it be as fast as the sc lite (castlevania intro test...) but with a better gba support and a better menu?

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've always gone with the supercard. Looking at this though I like the idea of the card going in the size. Depending on price I may think of getting one.

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
One thing I like about Supercard products over M3 ones is the fact that (except the original Supercard SD) the card slot is actually on top of the cartridge rather than on the side, so you don't have to take the damn thing out to switch cards. Unfortunately the M3 team seem to have gone with a side-loader again.

Taft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice
biggrin.gif

When this baby arrive I will change from my M3 MiniSD! To this baby ^^

charlestgarcia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I for one like the side loading on this design, as you can not tell your ds even has a m3 in it! they are still making white ones too right? if so I may have to get one (even though I already have the M3 CF)

rezen

Trophies
XP
Country
Damn, I've been waiting a while for this one
smile.gif

Looks very nice and hopefully I'll get my DSlite in time for this as well as a decent microSD.

Though admittedly, a DSLink wouldn't be too bad at all either if it can compare with compatibility.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Sucks, I am a well known M3/G6 lover but I may need to go the SCL way just for the front loading option.

It's not really that hard, remove M3, remove sd card. It takes one second more. With the G6 you need to take the cart out itself and plug it into your computer to flash it, which takes longer. However this is not yet annoyed me, I'm just simply not that lazy
unsure.gif

By all means go with the SC Lite
smile.gif
I just don't see why the front loader option weighs in so heavily.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back