First Quantum of Solace Wii Images

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Scorpin200, Oct 10, 2008.

Oct 10, 2008
  1. Scorpin200
    OP

Banned Scorpin200 Iceman

United States
    What the hell is going on with nintendo i know they made a system that was supposed to use a controller mostly, but this is unforgivable to say that least. This site call's the graphics on this game terrible he was being nice if anything, and if it was me i would say it's the worst game developers have butchered yet on the wii. People who call the wii a gamecube 1.5 or xbox is a understatement, because this game doesn't even look like it was made on a wii......maybe n64

http://neocrisis.com/content/view/2746/39/

2. Hooya

Member Hooya GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    No images or link in your post... kinda makes it hard to judge for myself.

3. CockroachMan

Member CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Brazil
    Yeah, I saw the images.. looks awful, not that I was expecting something good from a movie based game anyway.. but really looks almost like a N64 game. [​IMG]

4. 1NOOB

Member 1NOOB GBAtemp Fan

Canada

GoldenEye 007 on n64 was great [​IMG] lol.....

5. jumpman17

Former Staff jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

United States
    How is lack of effort from Activision Nintendo's fault?

6. CockroachMan

Member CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Brazil
    I know.. but that was Rare on it's best years.. [​IMG]
    I don't expect anything from Activsion.. really, haven't those people seen The Conduit? Mario Galaxy? Don't they fell ashamed for giving us something like that? [​IMG]

7. Edgedancer

Member Edgedancer Director of Moon based operations

Australia
    Seriously, Activision is becoming the new EA as they are at least not trying to have the reviews of their games suck so hard.

8. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Whats fucked up is that Call of Duty 5 looks good on the Wii and I think its the the same engine.

9. GexX2

Member GexX2 Lurker

United States
    Activision IS the new EA. They even suck worse than EA did. At least EA seems to be trying a little this gen.

Also. Hardcore water effects.

Looks just like this one. Only this one looks better.

[​IMG]

10. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Just realised but Die Hard Vendetta on the Cube had better water than this.

[​IMG]

I know its a petty thing to point out but it just goes to show that Activision really don't give a shit about the Wii version of games unless they certain to make their money back on them. I'd doubt that this version even have had that much development involved. The 360/PS3 one does look like it'll be the best Bond game in a long time though.

And they are worse than EA.

11. TanookiSuit

Member TanookiSuit Game Reviewer/Writer -- formerly Vampire Hunter D

United States
    You know that's because EA started caring a couple years ago and has been doing a damn fine effort for NIntendo in the first time in ages.

I've seen this game ripped on in multiple places. I know it's not finished, but it's far enough way far enough along that it wont' get a fix except maybe to sharpen the bland imagery. The game looks Dreamcast, not even Gamecube. Honestly if my printer were full of ink right now I'd print it, shit, and wipe my ass with the copy to give it the level of quality rating it rightly deserves.

12. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    Wouldn't go so far as to say it looks like an N64 game, but it does resemble some early PS2 games. But the only reason anyone is bitching about this game -- a game that needs to get behind a whole line of shitty looking games on Wii -- is because it's James Bond. For some reason, folks are holding on to this notion that every future Bond game has the potential of being the next Golden Eye. This heap isn't being developed by Rare, man. It's likely being farmed out to the lowest bidder. The next-gen systems might get a decent Bond game from this, but I expect the Wii version to fully meet its potential as shite. [​IMG]

13. TanookiSuit

Member TanookiSuit Game Reviewer/Writer -- formerly Vampire Hunter D

United States
    Well I just speak for myself in that I had no expectation nor was I going to buy it, but seeing what they did whore out for the cheapest that's what got me pissed into making those comments. Goldeneye was magic for its day, but even now it's fairly crap outside of other 1 joystick type fps games from that era.