FIRST PS3 TALES OF VESPERIA VIDEO!!!

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by twisteddeeds, Apr 10, 2009.

Apr 10, 2009
  1. twisteddeeds
    OP

Member twisteddeeds GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    LOOK WHAT I FOUND [​IMG]

2. Zerrix

Member Zerrix GBAtemp Maniac

Germany
    Believe me this game was XBOX 360 exclusive, so how can this be?!?!

3. twisteddeeds
    OP

United Kingdom
    its no longer a 360 exclusive its coming out for ps3 with 4 new characters, and more content

4. twisteddeeds
    OP

United Kingdom
    TALES OF VESPERIA RAGE (KOTAKU)

Tales Of Vesperia RAGE!!

Imagine that you don't own an Xbox 360. Maybe, you don't even want one. But then a game comes out on it, a game you really want, and it's an exclusive.

To play it, well, you'd probably buy the console, take your "Only On Xbox 360" game home and play the crap outta it. Then imagine several months later, that same game emerged once again, like a Phoenix from the flames, and was appearing on another console — with more story, new characters, the works! How would you feel?

Bamboozled! Pissed off! Mad! Nerd rage has been directed at Bandai Namco's Tales of Vesperia, which was an Xbox 360 exclusive. That is, until it decided to appear on the PS3 with brand new shiny stuff

Yes, we know there's a pirate girl named Patty Fruel. But there's got to be more to separate the upcoming PS3 version with the Xbox 360 one released last year. Well, there is.

• While the Xbox 360 version did not have full voice, the PS3 version will.

• One voice actor even said the additional voice script for the PS3 version was almost as long as the whole Xbox 360 voice script.

• New cutscenes and subplots are expected to be added, plus new outfits as well.

• The PS3 version will tie-in with the upcoming anime.

• The new character was of course created by illustrator Kousuke Fujishima, who designed the other Vesperia characters and who is best known for creating manga You're Under Arrest. Fujishima also did character design for SEGA series Sakura Wars. Fujishima has done character work for Tales of Phantasia, Tales of Symphonia and Tales of the Abyss as well as the previously mentioned Tales of Vesperia.

now im glad i moved from 360 to ps3 especially since i went through 6 360s from launch before i moved to ps3 and wii... i was saddened when i learned that vesperia was 360 exclusive.... until now that is [​IMG]

5. Ryupower

Member Ryupower Brood

United States
    if you look the games
    most tales game ARE on the PS1/PS2/PSP
    so it was only a matter of time

and Star Ocean: the last Hope, may find it way to the PS3 at some point, as all the other ones are on the PS1/PS2/PSP as well

and
    Xbox 360 took the FFXXIII exclusive from the PS3
    so
    let the ps3 take exclusives from the Xbox 360

6. Cloud Strife

Newcomer Cloud Strife Newbie

Germany
  7. Zerrix

Member Zerrix GBAtemp Maniac

Germany
    The PS3 has enough exclusive titles it doesn't need anymore from the 360 or something else.

8. geminisama

Member geminisama Metsu

United States
    Couldn't be bothered to enjoy Vesperia, so I don't mind unlike the raging fanboys. 'HOMG, MAH GAEM IS GOING 2 PS3, OH T3H N0EZ!!!".....ookaayyy? And the big deal is? I honestly don't care when "exclusive" games go multiplatform. It helps spread the word of the games, helps fund future games. And in FF13's case, gives me the chance to play the game without going and wasting money on the PS3 for the 1 game that it gets(got) that interested me.

9. twisteddeeds
    OP

United Kingdom
    i'm with you on that one geminisama i'd rather that rpgs went cross platform so that more people can get the chance to play them. Even if they are timed exclusives.

10. geminisama

Member geminisama Metsu

United States
    Exactly. And I know this arguement will come up, "But dey get moar stuffs dat we dun git", yea, mostly quickly rushed, watered down crap they threw in to make it more appealing.

11. twisteddeeds
    OP

United Kingdom
    lol check out the kotaku link on my post above... lol thats fanboyism to the extreme

12. geminisama

Member geminisama Metsu

United States
    That poor creature should go outside more if he'd RAGGGEEEE over this.

13. triassic911

Member triassic911 Burst Mode

United States
    Of course the ps3 one will get more voice acting, it's a fucking bluray disc! Glad to see ps3 users getting it, I have it for the 360 and it's an amazing game! Almost as good as pokemon.