First Post, Phantasy Star Online working with Ocarina Cheats? Cant figure it out

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by NorincoKid, Mar 28, 2014.

1. NorincoKid
    OP

NorincoKid Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 28, 2014
    United States
    Hi, first post. Done a bit of reading here, this seems to be best site for Wii info.

I have PSO running perfectly on my wii (i have tried both 1.00 and 1.01, both run fine) currently using DML2.10

Ive got it to run using WiiFlow,USBLOADERGX and CFG loader. I cant seem to get ocarina cheats to work at all, I did get one code (a 4 part "rare armor in shop" code to run on V1.01, but thats it, nothing else) to work, and that was without the use of a (m) code.

Does/has anyone had success using cheats with this game? I have read alot of tutorials, done all the .GCT stuff, not sure if its how I wrote the .txt but they do appear in a list so I think I wrote it correctly.

I have tried different hook types, etc ocarina=on , derp

CFG usbloader does not show anything before/while booting about cheats found, applying etc although I have set them in the settings.

I have all forms of debugging off, padhook off,

Is this a IOS/cMIOS issue? Im stumped. Should I switch to USB with regular DM instead of DML on my SD? I have had alot of issues with finding codes for the right versions of the game. It shows it as GPOE8P although ive seen GPOE70 as the same game, i dunno.

There are no cheats available for download thru the loader. I can post any info needed from my config files, or system info if needed. I appreciate any help in this department. Maybe a link or copy of a proper .txt cheat file for this game that is know to be working? Or am I missing something, i think everything is ok, its just not appyling the codes I select. Ive been using GCNcrypt and the AR-Wiird converter.

CFG USB loader says "parsing" error when loading the cheat file, but still displays them.

cearp likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice