Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mystery1hu7.jpg

Developed by Chunsoft, this is said to be a sequel to the Mystery Dungeon games, which is also said to be a Wi-Fi title too.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
I'd so buy Pokemon Snap 2, but it best have like all the pokemon on it, seriously. I feel really ripped off by only having 68 pokemon on the original..

Rankio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really do not care for Pokemon at all but I would definitely be down for some more Pokemon Snap. Another title similar to that was ahh...what was it called..had a photographer with a big nose walking through levels taking pictures for PS2. Was almost the same as Pokemon Snap and just as fun.

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'd be down for another Pokemon Battle Stadium. Those where fun where you purely battle with buddies and shit
smile.gif

I loved the GBC emulator, and the mini games they had. The gym leader challenge was fun too.

Of course, if there was another Pokemon Stadium, it would be useless to do an emulator
tongue.gif

Praying for a true Stadium and Snap sequel.

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
i just started pokemon dungeon and I think its cool, i really dont understand why people hate it. its got a cool battle system and you can see the pokemon actually doing stuff unlike the main pokemon games where they are more like card games

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Wii is getting a Pure Stadium Game in June called Battle Revolution. Features Wifi Battles against Random Opponents, which is why I'm buying it Day 1 more likely.

salv

Male Nurse
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
jesus, i hate the new pokemon i feel like game freak is just naming pokemon off the top of their heads. like will someone please tell me what kind of a name Bidoof or Grotle or even better Abomasnow is??? crap i tell you. they are starting to destroy the series, just like megaman.

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The Wii is getting a Pure Stadium Game in June called Battle Revolution. Features Wifi Battles against Random Opponents, which is why I'm buying it Day 1 more likely.

Yep, I'm getting Battle Revolution too, but when I meant a true Stadium sequel, I meant everything Stadium had really, (bit greedy here haha) such as the mini games, the rentals, gym leaders, the trainer school puzzles, photos etc.

Battle Rev. is really nice too, with the whole battle point system, letting us get the one time TMs, and of course, a special surfing Pokemon
wink.gif

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
jesus, i hate the new pokemon i feel like game freak is just naming pokemon off the top of their heads. like will someone please tell me what kind of a name Bidoof or Grotle or even better Abomasnow is??? crap i tell you. they are starting to destroy the series, just like megaman.

If those are pokemon's names from an american version, you should be blaming the NoA localization team (
unsure.gif
)
tongue.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To be fair, the Wii already has enough Mini Games. There are other game types that use Rentals kinda (Like that Roulette game).

And there are Leaders in each of the Stadiums that can represent Gym Leaders if you want...

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, mini games don't hurt if they are an "extra" to a game
biggrin.gif

Actually, the stadium mini games were done quite well I recall, the Chansey egg dropping one was pretty fun.

Which reminds me, Mario Party 8 is coming out soon..hmm..

And on topic, I enjoyed the first game, but it was really tedious to have only 20 item limit, and it would be nice if that was increased, along with the PP for moves.

Magus19

Trophies
Website
rotdteam.sourceforge.net
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I didn't really like the first game, unlike the standard games which are awesome. Snap was cool too, I bought it on ebay last year for 1$ still new in factory srink wrap with the player guide. But I open it because I wanted to play, it's almost the cheapest game I bought, I won an ebay auction on the starting price, 1 penny, it's a mint copy of a lame golf game on the snes PGA 94 or something, I never played it.

sillypatterson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of you are too young or perhaps just too slow to appreciate not only how excellent the Mystery Dungeon series is, but how much influence its conventions (and roguelike conventions in general) had on Pokemon.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I read in a few places that Nintendo is supposedly remaking Gold and Silver into an NDS game. I think that will be great if they are, as Gold and Silver are (in my opinion) the best games in the series so far.

- Sam

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I read in a few places that Nintendo is supposedly remaking Gold and Silver into an NDS game. I think that will be great if they are, as Gold and Silver are (in my opinion) the best games in the series so far.

- Sam
The evidence is in Diamond/Pearl. The mention a Johto one or two times, Professor Elm of Johto region and Jasmine, the Johto Gym leader that is at the beach in Sunnyshore City. Nintendo definaletly would have their work cut out for them to reproduce it. Were looking at a 1Gbit game, 16 Gym leaders, 2 E4's and all the other stuff. I wouldn't be suprised if Nintendo jacked up the price for that game to something like $44.99 USD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended