First official teardown of the new Switch Lite

FCC-Switch-Mini.png

Due to the fact, the Switch Lite is a whole new design, it of course needs to be approved by the FCC because of the internal 'wireless modules', and since everything is now on one motherboard in the new Switch Lite, we get to see a nice complete teardown of it! :)

FCC1.png FCC2.png FCC3.png FCC4.png
(Click on thumbnails above, for nice close-up views!)

:arrow: Source #1: MaxConsole
:arrow: Source #2: FCCID

Attachments

• 04-Short-Term-Confidential-Internal-Photo-4376240.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 122
Last edited by Quantumcat,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Retail boards are labeled HAC-CPU-xx. ODIN-CPU-Xx (second x being a number) appear to be for (pre-launch?) Erista EDEVs. MODIN-CPU-Xx appear to be for (pre-launch?) Mariko EDEVs. VALI appears to be for Switch lite dev units. I'm guessing retail lite boards will be HDH-CPU-xx.
XD yeah your right, i just knew it was the normal switch code name, i mixed up the "NTR" code from DS with the HAC from the switch :rofl:

so NTR-CPU-01 would be from the original DS :P

but on the note of the second x being a number, it would actually be both X's are different numbers, they increase the singles digit for minor revisions to the board, and the tens digit if they make a major revision

Last edited by gamesquest1,

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
XD yeah your right, i just knew it was the normal switch code name, i mixed up the "NTR" code from DS with the HAC from the switch :rofl:
It's not uncommon for evaluation boards to have completely different, usually much cooler-sounding names. I mean, how cool would it be to rock a Nintendo Nitro? B-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse