First love, and how did it happen ?

espen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
A girl who was in the grade below. I used to draw a lot, and she would watch me. One day we decided to hang out. I happened to have some love hearts candy with me, and things just took off from there.

The relationship lasted a year, but we're still cool.

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I met her at my local gaming shop, and she looked so cute. She wanted me to take her to my place, but she needed some money to come to my place. After some days I got the money together and I took her home. Love on the first sight :wub::wub: I spend time with her everyday, and we had the so many hours of fun together:wub:
Here is a picture of her!
asGAWUf.jpg

Please don't kill me.
Im only writing this, because I didn't really have a "real" relationship till now. SORRY
Im not the Relationship guy either, I love to be free, and not tied to the same woman, and in a relationship, there is always a start and an ending, and most of the time you end up losing contact and you lose someone very important to you, so I end up avoiding relationships. It's either that or i'm too ugly xD

Last edited by Justinde75,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not asking this to be a creep or something similar. I'm just curious if some of you tempers fell in love and how did it happen.

Here's mine:

I first met her through the gym and even though she was rudely obnoxious, I didn't give up and we eventually became friends. Once I revealed my feelings for her she denied them because she didn't "roll that way " . _.

Well... Love doesn't always happen the way you think it will. People are meant to fall in love with each other, but not meant to be together. Be careful what you wish for. It is better to get to know yourself first for who you are and what you are.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Third grade I fell in love with a girl in my class. Nothing ever happened and I have no idea why I liked her, but that's just the way it was.

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Happened back in sixth grade. We were both from different schools and both were nominated to attend a "gifted" summer camp. (Basically offering summer school for kids with different interests and things - from computer science, chemistry to clown studies.) We both chose computer science and we bonded over the summer over silly stuff like loving ketchup chips and playing in the playground. (And she was a gamer too - we played a ton of Game Gear and Nintendo together...)

To this day, we are both fast friends, and I was her bridesmaid at her second wedding.

She was the first person I came out to, and she knew I had the biggest crush of my life on her. (Also, her current husband is an insecure asshole, but that's just my take on things....)
Dude wait some time and be there for her, maybe you'll get your try! Good luck

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Dude wait some time and be there for her, maybe you'll get your try! Good luck

I'm past the stage of wanting her physically...I just want her to be happy and in love. She's happy with Mr. I'm so Insecure, and I'm happy. (And he's not abusing her at all!)

I'm engaged to my fiancee, and she's wonderful as well.

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
About 2 years ago, I was at this national convention which had so
I met her at my local gaming shop, and she looked so cute. She wanted me to take her to my place, but she needed some money to come to my place. After some days I got the money together and I took her home. Love on the first sight :wub::wub: I spend time with her everyday, and we had the so many hours of fun together:wub:
Here is a picture of her!
asGAWUf.jpg

Please don't kill me.
Im only writing this, because I didn't really have a "real" relationship till now. SORRY
What the actual fuck :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Here's mine
It's been nearly two years since I've met her. We've first met during some national convention in which we both competed in. She was not the prettiest, but she was cute and had this sort of charm to her. She's a good writer.

We were very close back then. We'd spent two hours talking to each other over the course of three nights. After the convention, I looked for her online profiles and I found her eventually. We spent at least 30 minutes each night talking to each other online.

Then it just stopped. She's happy with her life and I'm fine with that. I occasionaly see her every once in a blue moon, but I just make my presence unknown to her. Better that way

Reactions: Justinde75

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First crush? I was 13 and she was 2 years older than me - actually lost my virginity with her, and amazingly we stuck together after those first two debacles:

Totally panicked the first time she offered it, resulting in her inviting me to use a finger or two to warm up/settle down... still lost it and told her no coz "I hadn't cut my fingernails" :lol: - fukkin hell though, that got round my classmates and I never heard the last of it, hell a couple of them still go on about that on my facebook, over 25 years later!

Second time I just went for it, in a field (long grass, etc), but I was only 13, and after shoving it up I didn't start any thrusting coz I didn't know you were supposed to! ...As if some wizard would appear, zap us with magic and boom, multiple orgasms at the same time! So after her shouting summat like "well? come on then!" I finally got going and lasted, y'know, probably about 20 seconds....;)

Like I say though, we lasted together for a good 3 months or so after that, in fact I'd improved immensely by the end of it, if I do say so myself - could last anything up to 2 n half minutes hehe!

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First crush? I was 13 and she was 2 years older than me - actually lost my virginity with her, and amazingly we stuck together after those first two debacles:

Totally panicked the first time she offered it, resulting in her inviting me to use a finger or two to warm up/settle down... still lost it and told her no coz "I hadn't cut my fingernails" :lol: - fukkin hell though, that got round my classmates and I never heard the last of it, hell a couple of them still go on about that on my facebook, over 25 years later!

Second time I just went for it, in a field (long grass, etc), but I was only 13, and after shoving it up I didn't start any thrusting coz I didn't know you were supposed to! ...As if some wizard would appear, zap us with magic and boom, multiple orgasms at the same time! So after her shouting summat like "well? come on then!" I finally got going and lasted, y'know, probably about 20 seconds....;)

Like I say though, we lasted together for a good 3 months or so after that, in fact I'd improved immensely by the end of it, if I do say so myself - could last anything up to 2 n half minutes hehe!
Wtf?:blink::rofl:

Reactions: Ricken

AtomSmasherMazionga

GBATemp Resident Atom Smasher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
she was the only Asian at my middle school, and the only girl with a spine. she was really into S&M in high school, and I can't say I didn't participate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi