First love, and how did it happen ?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by MsMidnight, May 22, 2016.

1. MsMidnight
    OP

MsMidnight part time fe modder

Oct 12, 2015
    kys
    Not asking this to be a creep or something similar. I'm just curious if some of you tempers fell in love and how did it happen.

Here's mine:

I first met her through the gym and even though she was rudely obnoxious, I didn't give up and we eventually became friends. Once I revealed my feelings for her she denied them because she didn't "roll that way " . _.

2. VinsCool

VinsCool Insecure

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    Her boyfriend was ignoring her, and we were talking all the times.

She had suicidal thoughts, and I went mad sick at helping her.

We now live together for 2 years.

3. Ricken

Ricken Crawling from Hell, Falling from Grace

Jan 19, 2016
    United States
    Shibuya, The small one from Vegas
    2 sheepish 7th graders walked into class...

nxwing, Touko White and PolarKoala like this.
  4. joyoshi

joyoshi ICUP

Oct 9, 2015
    Netherlands
    Shoved up your nose
    Was in primary school. The only girl that had to redo the year. A gamer. We hang out a bit. One day she walks up to me and tells me she likes me. I declined but we still play games together every so often.

5. yusuo

yusuo GBAtemp Addict

Oct 19, 2006
    She let me give her the d

nxwing and joyoshi like this.
  6. DKB

DKB FUCK OFF

May 29, 2015
    United States
    New York City, Manhattan
    all the girls ive been in love with disappear on me

it's such a greatttttttttttttt feeling

FUCK

7. PolarKoala

PolarKoala Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 16, 2016
    United States
    I haven't fallen in love yet. Just occasional crushes.

8. Froster

Froster Your Music Producer

Sep 6, 2015
    Italy
    that MIDI sequencer
    I begun to talk with this girl because we both had a 3DS at that time. Than we ignored each other for a long period (maybe...2 years or such?). Until one day some friends decided to recreate that fantastic 3DS group but without all that 3DS stuff,so we started talking again.

I really enjoyed talking to her all the night (often from midnight to 5 a.m.) and we were great friends. After 2 months,she confess that she likes me. I were also in love with her,she was really nice.
    We went dating for some time,but like 2 days after Valentines day she left me. She never really told me why,although I know there was something she didn't want to tell me about.

Anyway we're still good friends.

Feeling it! and Xen0 like this.
  9. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    i was very young... looked down.. it was funny feeling.. my precious was big and pointing up in the morning.. fell in love with it... i pet him every weeks a day... (that means, for the arrearage person what does x times in 1 week, i do it in 1 day)

this is @nxwing talking.. i possessed migles for a moment... sorry about that

10. Ricken

Ricken Crawling from Hell, Falling from Grace

Jan 19, 2016
    United States
    Shibuya, The small one from Vegas
    I'm not even gonna fetch that cringemix of wake me up inside. lol

Feeling it! and migles like this.
  11. samiam144

samiam144 Régulier

Aug 19, 2007
    Canada
    I had a crush on her friend for about 5 years, knew her for even longer. We were close but never dated. Then I met her friend (current gf) in college and she liked me. We got close but I never "liked" her in that way. She asked me out eventually but I declined cos I still liked the first girl. Well, she didn't give up and asked again a few months later, and I accepted. It's been more than 3 years now and it was probably the best decision I've made hehe

Ricken likes this.
  12. Flame

Flame Me > You

Jul 15, 2008
    her perfect face with the perfect body; with out a heart drew me in ...

kick in the bollocks and a 70 yards restraining order won my love of her forever....

[​IMG]

Last edited by Flame, May 25, 2016
  13. Gingerbread Crumb

Gingerbread Crumb Member

Aug 28, 2015
    United States
    Damn what a crow just kidding. Good for you my man. Ive seen crows who try to get at someone else's girl but you're not a crow man your a saint for saving that girl and showing her someone cared.

14. Catastrophic

Catastrophic Perfectly Normal

Apr 28, 2012
    Somewhere
    I don't think I've ever been in love or even had a crush. I'm not sure if it's because I'm anti-social or have a more complicated inspiration for love.

I probably just whack it off too often. :ph34r:

15. DinohScene

DinohScene Dino May Fire

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    Can't remember me first love anymore but me latest love.

We met on the web, Thor asked if I wanted to come over (he didn't wanted to sound creepy) I said sure, we met up, talked about games, switched to plowing all night long, he woke me up at 8 am orso, he plowed again, fell asleep, woke up, he plowing me again, had some food, played some games and I went home again.
    Several months later (after having had another bf n he also another) we ended up together c:
    N soon we'll be celebrating our first year together (hopefully also the start of living together)

16. BurningDesire

BurningDesire Nepu Nepu Nepu

Jan 27, 2015
    United States
    Behind a screen reading news
    It never happened.

Feeling it! likes this.
  17. mgrev

mgrev Legit Gladiator

Apr 13, 2015
    Norway
    Under Tomato Hentai's stairs
    never.

18. WeedZ

WeedZ Possibly an enlightened being

GBAtemp Patron
    WeedZ is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 13, 2015
    United States
    Was expelled from highschool and banned from school property. Friends from school begged me to go to homecoming dance, i agree and they sneak me in. Saw a gorgeous girl dancing with some jock. Butterflies and all that. He steps away, probably to go to the bathroom or get a drink or something.

Knowing this is my best chance, I swallow hard, say fuck it, and make my move. Ask her to dance. She accepts and we dance and chat for a while. Talk her into leaving with me. We spend the night together and end up being together for like 7 years. The rest is history.

nxwing, VinsCool and Ricken like this.
  19. Touko White

Touko White miqrojamie

Jan 12, 2016
    United Kingdom
    England
    I used to love a girl called Rachel... On a trip, to see some form of production, we wound up next to each other.

I had been plotting to speak to her for the past 3 months and this was my chance.

I fell in love a month later and we fell out... Exactly 23 months to this date, I believe. >.<

(Now I fell in love with Touko/Hilda)

20. astrangeone

astrangeone GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 1, 2009
    Canada
    Canada
    Happened back in sixth grade. We were both from different schools and both were nominated to attend a "gifted" summer camp. (Basically offering summer school for kids with different interests and things - from computer science, chemistry to clown studies.) We both chose computer science and we bonded over the summer over silly stuff like loving ketchup chips and playing in the playground. (And she was a gamer too - we played a ton of Game Gear and Nintendo together...)

To this day, we are both fast friends, and I was her bridesmaid at her second wedding.

She was the first person I came out to, and she knew I had the biggest crush of my life on her. (Also, her current husband is an insecure asshole, but that's just my take on things....)