First look at the goddesses in Neptunia V

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kana Hanazawa has been cast as Pururoot (human form) / Iris Heart (goddess form) in Neptunia V (“神次元ゲイムネプテューヌ ビクトリィ”), the upcoming third entry in Idea Factory and Compile Heart’s Hyperdimension Neptunia JRPG series, leaked magazine scans from Dengeki PlayStation this week reveal.

The scans also offer up a first look at the other goddesses in this this game, which is a parody based loosely on console wars in the past between Sega (Mega Drive/Genesis), Nintendo (Super Famicom/SNES), Microsoft (the original Xbox), and Sony (the original PlayStation).

Pururoot / Iris Heart

As the story goes, all is well in the land of Gameindustri, after the pirate syndicate ASIC (Arfoire Syndicate of International Crime) was defeated in Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2.

All appeared to be well, until one fine day, Neptune (CV: Rie Tanaka), the goddess of the Sega-inspired continent Planeptune, gets sucked into a portal that sends her back in time to the Gameindustri of years past.

There, she meets Pururoot (プルルート), a ditzy girl-next-door who assumes the form of a dominatrix when she transforms into Iris Heart – the Planeptune goddess in that time. Judging from the character artwork alone, it looks like Iris Heart’s character design is based on the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis.

[/center]
[/center]
Source:http://sgcafe.com/20...-is-iris-heart/

I like the new goddess, I'm not fond of Noire's new look though.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
wnV8E.png

...I will not question how this works despite, y'know, gravity, and will proceed on to assume that this a'la bra is glued to her nipples.

Reactions: 1 person

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
this game is so Japanese it hurts.
I'm assuming you don't like the Neptune series?

Never heard of it actually, but a game based entirely around console-tans is as japanese as it gets.
I can already see artists all over the globe drawing hentai at the moment, thinking in unison about one monologue only...

"Yes... yes... We're at the Play Station, go ahead and... unBox yourself... then... We're going to play with my Wiiner... This is the Genesis of something I'm going to enjoy... My precious Entertainment System..."

Reactions: 2 people

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I still have to get why they design the Nintendo consoles with so few boobage :(

Nintendo Consoles are considered by some to be "kiddy", right? Kid = Child = Small
Not that this flick doesn't.

Do notice that the Mega Drive has breasts of considerable but still acceptable size, the breasts of the XBox are completely beyond the norm, the breasts of the PlayStation are quite alright albeit slightly too round and appear to be squished into the suit and the breasts of the Famicom make her look like jailbait rather than a grown-up woman.

Fanboyism and Sexism all in one package, I'm starting to like these series even though I never played a single Neptunia game.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I still have to get why they design the Nintendo consoles with so few boobage :(

Nintendo Consoles are considered by some to be "kiddy", right? Kid = Child = Small

Do notice that the Mega Drive has breasts of considerable but still acceptable size, the breasts of the XBox are completely beyond the norm, the breasts of the PlayStation are quite alright albeit slightly too round and appear to be squished into the suit and the breasts of the Famicom make her look like jailbait rather than a grown-up woman.

Fanboyism and Sexism all in one package, I'm starting to like these series even though I never played a single Neptunia game.
The huge breasts of the Xbox makes me think that they breast sizes = controller sizes. The Xbox 1 had a MASSIVE one. (well, I guess we should wait for GC-tan and N64-tan?)

The controller is where you do place your hands, after all :creep:

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The huge breasts of the Xbox makes me think that they breast sizes = controller sizes. The Xbox 1 had a MASSIVE one. (well, I guess we should wait for GC-tan and N64-tan?)

Screw N64-tan - I am NOT interested in tripple-boobed women.

[yt]Ytay1Qin9sE[/yt]

Being titilated is one thing, but this is over the top.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

finkmac

Trophies
Website
www.epicwinrar.com
XP
Country
Canada

Master System? Or even better, 32x and MegaCD…

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling