abgcsy.gif

They're from Nintendo Direct.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='Daniel']: Sounds like they were just boasting about a self-made goal, to me.
yes but it's a very long for that kind of goal, it should be more like an icon or more shorter.
Not really, all they said was that they cleared it, and under 100 seconds. When I beat an Osu song that's really tough and normally can't beat and get a perfect as well, generally I bring both things up when I announce it.

Though I wouldn't be surprised (nor disappointed) if they were to add achievements (or something similar).

tvoretz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='Daniel']: Sounds like they were just boasting about a self-made goal, to me.
It doesn't make sense for there to be two spots to send messages in simultaneously. The orange box is almost certainly the game's recognition of the player's accomplishment.

Reactions: 1 person

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Yay! NSMB4! (DS, Wii, 3DS, now WiiYoooo!)
It looks like Super Mario World 2 crossed with NSMB. I wish so much they'd make a sprite based game like SMW, but that won't happen. I guess it looks nice, but I can't justify buying this game again, just for new levels/power ups.
What I really want, or at least would be OK with, is this: NSMB2 is a 3DS AND WiiU game. I could deal with that. They would essentially be the same game, and you could do multiplayer between them both. It makes sense, and if they didn't do this it would just be ridiculous. Pumping out NSMB2 for the 3DS and NSMB3 (4, really) for WiiU? No thanks.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like Super Mario World 2 crossed with NSMB. I wish so much they'd make a sprite based game like SMW, but that won't happen. I guess it looks nice, but I can't justify buying this game again, just for new levels/power ups.
What I really want, or at least would be OK with, is this: NSMB2 is a 3DS AND WiiU game. I could deal with that. They would essentially be the same game, and you could do multiplayer between them both. It makes sense, and if they didn't do this it would just be ridiculous. Pumping out NSMB2 for the 3DS and NSMB3 (4, really) for WiiU? No thanks.

Wait I'm confused.

NSMB DS is #1. NSMB Wii is #2. How did we get to 4 already?

I read the rest of your post but it didn't really make sense honestly.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States

Wait I'm confused.

NSMB DS is #1. NSMB Wii is #2. How did we get to 4 already?

I read the rest of your post but it didn't really make sense honestly.
If NSMB2 (3DS) and NSMBWiiU are separate games, NSMBWiiU would be the fourth "New!" Super Mario Bros. It's at the top of my post...

flyingsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My first thought when I saw that overworld was how much it reminded me of SMW, which makes me really excited.

To me the "flying squirrel" sounds like it could be a whole new power-up. This may be wishful thinking, but maybe it will be something like Mario's cape in SMW...

Reactions: 1 person

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nice, I think with Rayman Origins and after DKCR NSMBWii was the best sidescroller last gen. Nice to see a sequel. Hopefully it will habe multiplayer again, since with friend it was kinda nice.

Many people said that NSMBWii was too easy but I thought it had a pretty good balance for every player: started out very easy but can get very hard... Though as a more advanced player ( :D ) I think the brutal difficulty of DKCR or Rayman suits me better but NSMB appeals to a broader audience. Therefor I can live with it being easier.

Also Goeff from GT already said this will come out at launch :P (probably)

BornInBlack

GangnamTemp
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
soggypizza.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
My first thought when I saw that overworld was how much it reminded me of SMW, which makes me really excited.

To me the "flying squirrel" sounds like it could be a whole new power-up. This may be wishful thinking, but maybe it will be something like Mario's cape in SMW...

Until you pointed this out, i had written this off as another return of the tanooki suit [not to say that would be SO bad, but it would lose its appeal for me if it became a mainstay like the mushroom or fireflower]
but a flying squirrel implies something new altogether- Good Eye, definitely hoping for the return of SMW's cape mechanics!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: