Homebrew First DSi Hardmod From Me Coming Soon, any advice/tips?

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do you have a link to the anker one? Also yeah, I'll try and figure out something for pictures. Might be able to use this magnifying glass I have along with my decent quality digital camera.
Anker AR200
Anker_AR200.jpg

Should be this one:
https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Portable-Reader-RS-MMC-Micro/dp/B006T9B6R2/

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Good Evening.

I soldered to the PI, and still nothing. I think it's just gone beyond repair at this point. I'll let you know if I figure anything out :(

Very,very sorry to hear....I know that Feeling......:(

Also very sad,that no One from the sucessful ended Hardmods here in the Community has shared it with us (Pictures,"How-did-achieved-it"....).
Not everyone is a Profi,but many of us are very,very willing to learn......so.....

Cheer up and keep going,my Friend.

Thank you and good Luck for your future Projects.:)

Reactions: banjo2

Void_Frost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good Evening.

Very,very sorry to hear....I know that Feeling......:(

Also very sad,that no One from the sucessful ended Hardmods here in the Community has shared it with us (Pictures,"How-did-achieved-it"....).
Not everyone is a Profi,but many of us are very,very willing to learn......so.....

Cheer up and keep going,my Friend.

Thank you and good Luck for your future Projects.:)
Yes. If I am succesful and figure out something weird I'll probably make a new post on it

Reactions: Alexander1970

Void_Frost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably gonna buy the adapter. I'm only $28 deep so far between the DSi and the charger (it has a broken touchscreen, that's why it's so cheap) so what's another $16 right? In a penny in a pound.

Whatever, I'm enjoying doing it so far even if it makes me want to rip my hair out sometimes.

I'm getting the 00EFO or whatever the code is when trying to plug it in so I think maybe if I had the right adapter I could do it.

Yes, I'll get the anker one:
https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Portable-Reader-RS-MMC-Micro/dp/B006T9B6R2

:)
Edit: Adapter comes Sunday, I'm going to get it all ready to go tonight or tomorrow then just plug it in and flash if it goes according to plan. I believe since I got the 000EF0 or whatever the code is before then it *should* work with the correct adapter.

Last edited by Void_Frost,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1