You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Uzumakijl said:
This!?... Dude that shmup looks awesome, Too bad nintendo would never let anybody without a japanese dsi get that kind of games...
Plus this game looks identical to Nanostray. Wooohooo, fucking amazing graphics from that wonder machine called the DSi... (woaaah, I wish I had one)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That shooter doesn't look special at all, just another generic title. We've got two Nanostray titles already for the DS.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
Hadrian said:
That shooter doesn't look special at all, just another generic title. We've got two Nanostray titles already for the DS.

You're in denial.
Play some PC Engine & Neo Geo shooters and you'll see how less special it gets.

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Ahhh.....

berlinka said:
Plus this game looks identical to Nanostray. *Wooohooo, fucking amazing graphics from that wonder machine called the DSi... (woaaah, I wish I had one)

*Sarcasm? Also it's just 3-d and space themed... That doesn't makes it "Identical to Nanostray" Haven't you noticed the completly different gameplay?

Hadrian said:

The shooter is aparently made by Arika,Arika did the "Death Label" port of Ketsui Kizuna Jigoku Tachi And they did an exelent job and how i see this game does takes some ideas from Ketsui so it should be an epic win also the new "Pattern Mode" and the "Random Mode" sound extremelly interesting, And by the way... Nanostray titles was not as good as how they should be in shmup terms i find them ok..., While Ketsui is the best Bullet Hell shoot-em-up for ds up to date (Besides the people complaining about the Boss rush, but c'mon (Death Label = Boss Rush also how in the hell they wanted a game that couldn't even be ported to ps2 to be fully ported to ds? lol)...

Hadrian said:
Hop2089 said:
QUOTE(Hadrian @ Sep 1 2009, 11:19 PM)

You're in denial.

Lol... Hadrian ... there's something known as hardware limitations....

Anyways this is definetly a game to look forward of...
yaynds.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Uzumakijl said:
Hadrian said:

Lol... Hadrian ... there's something known as hardware limitations....
Well, seeing how the DS can emulate both these consoles, I don't see why it couldn't have games on par with titles for those consoles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/T0X6JND.jpg