rocksteadyhb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi Guys,

i think i messed up hacking my 3ds.
I followed the 3DS Hacks guide and all went fine until "finilazing setup" section III. Somehow i mixed up section III and section IV.
So, basically i did section IV (“Dump DSP firmware” and “Nullify user time offset”) before section III (“Switch the hb. title to the current app.”) and now iam stuck in the process.

Is there anything i can do?

rocksteadyhb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh okay. Well i assumed mixing up those steps lead to my failliure. Because i get an error message when i now try to do the “Switch the hb. title to the current app.” thing.

Attachments

• IMG_20220908_205114.jpg
    IMG_20220908_205114.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 20

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh okay. Well i assumed mixing up those steps lead to my failliure. Because i get an error message when i now try to do the “Switch the hb. title to the current app.” thing.
Is the "Download Play" application open? Switching HB Launcher with current app will obviously only work if there is an app currently loaded. The part of the upper screen doesn't look like Download Play to me.
Mixing up Section III and IV will not do anything bad.

Good luck and have fun!

rocksteadyhb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is the "Download Play" application open? Switching HB Launcher with current app will obviously only work if there is an app currently loaded. The part of the upper screen doesn't look like Download Play to me.
Mixing up Section III and IV will not do anything bad.

Good luck and have fun!
OMG you where right. I got the rosalina menu on my lower display but the "Download Play" app wasnt open. Now it works. Thank you man. I love you...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on