Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSGamer64 said:
VashTS said:
YES

Nine Inch Nails – "Wish"

Of course, "Last" would have been cooler from that album. The rest is ok, not great. I guess you can't please everyone with music games...oh yeah thats right konami did with ddr.
DDR music is fucking terrible, are you on crack?

Anyway, MCR and Linkin Park being on there is fail, otherwise a pretty solid list, though a bit cliche with some of the artists.

If you like techo pop, ddr music is great...among the best. if its not your genre, then it stinks. the max series, max 300, maxx unlimited, and legend of max are awesome techno songs.

on a side note, rock band greenday is pretty cool. can't wait for the wii version. they need to go crazy and start making all kinds of GH games. they aren't tapping this to the full potential

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I REFUSE to buy yet another game with a pre-set list of generic songs thought to appeal to the main stream people and full of garbage that I couldn't care any less.

It's time for them to make a game where I can actually choose my songs based on MY music taste and let me play anything I want, even if it's some obscure pop band from the 80's that nobody cares about now.
They where onto something when they started to make band specific games, because let's say if I like the Qeens then chances are that I'll enjoy most of the tracks.
But another frigging generic hit compilation of this and that ?
Please, I'm staying away from this one, I'd rather get drunk in a Karaoke bar singing some rockabilly music from the 50's then tolerate this crap meant for 14 years old kids.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
• Jethro Tull – "Aqualung"
ICfsp.jpg

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
VashTS said:
they need to go crazy and start making all kinds of GH games. they aren't tapping this to the full potential
The reason they're not is because they already did that but people complained about there being too many. Last year there was such a shit tone of Guitar Hero game and a lot of them were mediocre at best. If they want full potential, then they should go the Rock Band route and release DLC that not only comes out often but, you know... doesn't suck my anus. Something like RBN and more on disc songs would be better as well.

Rainy

Trophies
XP
Country
nutella5600 said:
VashTS said:
they need to go crazy and start making all kinds of GH games. they aren't tapping this to the full potential
The reason they're not is because they already did that but people complained about there being too many. Last year there was such a shit tone of Guitar Hero game and a lot of them were mediocre at best. If they want full potential, then they should go the Rock Band route and release DLC that not only comes out often but, you know... doesn't suck my anus. Something like RBN and more on disc songs would be better as well.

Guitar hero has always lacked in DLC. In my opinion the best DLC was the free boss battle pack. I'm liking some of the setlist so far. Also it's been confirmed that Fury of the Storm has been overcharted by Chris Vance (Guy who charted TTFAF)

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rainy said:
nutella5600 said:
VashTS said:

Guitar hero has always lacked in DLC. In my opinion the best DLC was the free boss battle pack. I'm liking some of the setlist so far. Also it's been confirmed that Fury of the Storm has been overcharted by Chris Vance (Guy who charted TTFAF)
Say what you will about TTFAF, but it was still mad fun to play even if it was overcharted.

Rainy

Trophies
XP
Country
I like the fact it was overcharted, it made it insanely fun
biggrin.gif
My point was that if it was more accurately charted it may be less insane.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nutella5600 said:
VashTS said:

There are like 8 or so guitar heros, thats not very crazy. im talking like 50 gh's with all different genres. dlc is a good route, and you can make a lot of dollars at a time. discs will bring in 50 dollar bills at a time. the best way is to make this franchise stay fresh is to release things that are obscure. GH: Oomph! FTW

D

Deleted User

Rainy said:
I like the fact it was overcharted, it made it insanely fun
biggrin.gif
My point was that if it was more accurately charted it may be less insane.

I'm pretty sure it was more accurately charted in Smash Hits.

Certainly seemed a lot easier. That's probably cause of the new tapping thing. Still hella fun though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here