Hacking Firmware V.18 Problem

twistedominoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi im trying to update my supercard dstwo firmware to V.18 and i followed the instructions on the supercard website but it didnt work any help would be greatly appreciated :)

twistedominoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly did you do, and how exactly did it not work?
i downloaded the firmware v.18 unzipped and copied the update file to the root of the micro sd copied the latest eos version to the root of the micro sd and on the website it said the eos will detect the upgrade file but it never did it just said an error has occured

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
rename the update.nds to updateb.nl and leave it on the error screen for 5 minutes (with the adapter plugged). Then restart the 3ds and it should work ;)

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
if you are using a 3ds what FW is it on (4.4.0-10?)

if you have NOT have card to updated to work on that fw
to updated the card, you WILL NEED a system that can run the update

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
on the ds lite it says error enter and wait 3 minutes, do i continue with that?
you got it a little bit mixed up right now ;)

you need to format your card and put the update file AND the EOS on the SD kart.
now IF you are updating with the supercard ds lite than start it and start the update. IF you are updating with your 3ds than RENAME the update.dat file to updateb.dat and leave it on the error screen for 5 minutes.

you can also download the tool in my signature (3DStool) and start flashcard operations from it and follow the instructions

twistedominoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you got it a little bit mixed up right now ;)

you need to format your card and put the update file AND the EOS on the SD kart.
now IF you are updating with the supercard ds lite than start it and start the update. IF you are updating with your 3ds than RENAME the update.dat file to updateb.dat and leave it on the error screen for 5 minutes.

you can also download the tool in my signature (3DStool) and start flashcard operations from it and follow the instructions
thank u sooo much it works now :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Only the Jaguar could run something so advanced! lol