Gaming Firmware Update Compilation thread / List of Flashcards working on 3DS

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
CycloDS ievo isn't updated during over one year. Is it no longer possible to run DSi homedrews on a NDSi/3DS?

CycloDS evo isn't listed.

IEvo is on the List
that is the one that ran DSi homebrew

it is blocked tho

List has been updated
thanks guys for confirming you cards
if any arnt on the list that you have let me know

alot of flashcard devs have given info if it is working or not so the list has grown

I did not see in any posts the AK2i(HW44), but it's blocked,
normally i think it wouldn't be necessary, but since original R4 is on the list I'm not sure if the one I said should be or not

PS: Is the original R4 written correctly?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CycloDS ievo isn't updated during over one year. Is it no longer possible to run DSi homedrews on a NDSi/3DS?

IEvo is on the List

it is blocked tho

List has been updated

alot of flashcard devs have given info if it is working or not so the list has grown

normally i think it wouldn't be necessary, but since original R4 is on the list I'm not sure if the one I said should be or not

Acekard2i's with a HWID of 44 can not be updated anymore your best bet is to buy a newer Acekard2i

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

IEvo is on the List

it is blocked tho

List has been updated

posts?

the first post on first page is updated

i will add it but didnt want to start confusing people who didnt know there hardware number

supercarte

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan

IEvo is on the List
IEvo is on the List but Evo is not.

The ievo is blocked for a year so it can not run DSi homebrews. Right?!

Pong20302000

OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

IEvo is on the List

it is blocked tho

List has been updated

posts?

i will add it but didnt want to start confusing people who didnt know there hardware number

Sorry there was a s extra :D
I understand you now,
maybe it's better to not put the number of the hardware revision ;)

Pong20302000

OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

IEvo is on the List

it is blocked tho

List has been updated

posts?

Sorry there was a s extra :D
I understand you now,
maybe it's better to not put the number of the hardware revision ;)

lol i laughed as not long after i mentsioned people getting confused it happened

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so for the acekard HW81, should i just wait until they release a update for it so that it can work on 4.2 FW or can i just update my 3ds and then wait? i have a ds lite just in case something like this happens...

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so for the acekard HW81, should i just wait until they release a update for it so that it can work on 4.2 FW or can i just update my 3ds and then wait? i have a ds lite just in case something like this happens...
If you dont mind playing on a dslite for a little while go right ahead. The update will be along in the next few days or so, so you can just game on your lite for the time being

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

This update has nothing new, I repeat nothing.
I've done the same, but I see it's just not worthy

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, i can't access the eshop without updating. i wanted to try the rhythm thief demo and check out other stuff. oh well. i can wait for the update for acekard2i

ritvik93

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi guys,

I just got my 3ds yesterday and i bought an r4i tt purple card ( the old one with a silver screw)..... i wanted to know if my card works with the latest firmware 4.2.09 ? I also wanted to know that when i update the kernel of the flash cart ... will my 3ds firmware also update? Plus can someone with the same card be kind enough to explain me which file should i download from the r4i tt site under the firmware section! Ooh and my 3ds is on 2.1.0-4u firmware right now!

Pong20302000

OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Hi guys,

I just got my 3ds yesterday and i bought an r4i tt purple card ( the old one with a silver screw)..... i wanted to know if my card works with the latest firmware 4.2.09 ? I also wanted to know that when i update the kernel of the flash cart ... will my 3ds firmware also update? Plus can someone with the same card be kind enough to explain me which file should i download from the r4i tt site under the firmware section! Ooh and my 3ds is on 2.1.0-4u firmware right now!

well read the first post before you post blindly

then you will see if compatible

then just go to your cards website (which is listed on the front page)

Firmware is for Console Compatibility
Kernel is for Game Compatibility

your cards website tell you everything

ritvik93

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi guys,

well read the first post before you post blindly

then you will see if compatible

then just go to your cards website (which is listed on the front page)

Firmware is for Console Compatibility
Kernel is for Game Compatibility

your cards website tell you everything

Thanks for the quick reply!
Actually i did do all the things you listed above before posting!
The thing is on the site of the card it says that my purple card with the silver screw and the black card is compatible with only 4.1.08 firmware and their newer variant, the purple card without screw is compatible with 4.2.09 , But i saw a video on youtube which shows that the black card works perfectly on 4.2.09 without any new update! Thats why i wanted to confirm whether my purple card(with the screw) would also work with the latest firmware!

edit reason: forgot to thank for quick reply :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: istg if lose another game of minesweeper