Firmware to run Wall-E?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Rice923, Jul 16, 2008.

Jul 16, 2008

Firmware to run Wall-E? by Rice923 at 6:06 AM (1,124 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Rice923
    OP

Member Rice923 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    So Wall-E doesn't work correctly on my gf's M3, because the game cannot find the save data (which there is a save file when I check the microSD). I also tried an arm7 fix like someone suggested already.

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck running Wall-E on their M3, and if so, what firmware did you use. Also, what are some recommended English firmwares for the M3 aside from anything developed from the M3 team?

2. g6team

Member g6team GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Hong Kong
    It cannot create a proper save? Or?.. I just ran the game with 3.8 and it was OK. So I guess you are talking about some save issue?

Thanks

3. thedicemaster

Member thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Netherlands
    there are 5 flashcards that carry the name M3, might be usefull mentioning which one.(perfect, lite, simply, real, sakura)
    also, i believe there's no 3rd party firmware available for any of the m3 cards.

4. Rob_Threat

Member Rob_Threat GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You forgot the M3 Pro. [​IMG]

I'm guessing he's talking about a Simply.

5. thedicemaster

Member thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Netherlands
    that's one i never heard about.
    anyway, because there are so many different cards carrying the name M3, just saying M3 isn't enough.

6. Rice923
    OP

Member Rice923 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Sorry I forgot to mention which M3 cart. Yes it is a Simply. haven't been to this part of the forum since I got my AK2, when this forum was full of Simply related threads.

Anyhow, the save file is created and present. It's clearly in my microSD card when I check it on the computer, but the problem is that the game itself cannot detect the save or something. I was hoping an alternative firmware could solve the problem.