Hacking Firmware- super mario 3d world

golanb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all,

Just bought super mario 3d world euro (pal) and I am a little bit afraid to load it so it won׳t update my wii u past 5.3.2 so:

1. Does this game have any reprint?
2. What is the firmware that comes with this version (attached the case here):

tsa wup adrp ukv - 45496332778

Thanks all in advance :)

Attachments

• IMG_8865.JPG
    IMG_8865.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 354

Faran Maqsood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hey all,

Just bought super mario 3d world euro (pal) and I am a little bit afraid to load it so it won׳t update my wii u past 5.3.2 so:

1. Does this game have any reprint?
2. What is the firmware that comes with this version (attached the case here):

tsa wup adrp ukv - 45496332778

Thanks all in advance :)
If I recall correctly the Super Mario 3D World Bundle was suposed to be 3.1.0 but my copy of Super Mario 3D World updated my WiiU to 5.1.2U (don't know about the European version). This was back in October 2015.

On a side note, just pop the disc in your WiiU and if it shows the Super Mario logo instead of the system update logo then it's good to go. Everyone, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

Hope this info helps.

golanb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If I recall correctly the Super Mario 3D World Bundle was suposed to be 3.1.0 but my copy of Super Mario 3D World updated my WiiU to 5.1.2U (don't know about the European version). This was back in October 2015.

On a side note, just pop the disc in your WiiU and if it shows the Super Mario logo instead of the system update logo then it's good to go. Everyone, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

Hope this info helps.

thanks for the answer mate. so if i pop the disk it would not update my firmware automaticly?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm