Hacking Firmware spoof from 9.9 to 10.0.0-27

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I have my reasons... but... I need to know... is there any way to spoof FW on 9.9.0 sys... no cfw 9.9 sys.

Reactions: NeoSlyde

DaftMink

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, don't think so.
You need to be on 9.2 to dump your NAND which is then required to setup a custom firmware.
Welcome to the boat load of people waiting on a 9.9 firmware exploit.

If you have the cash play 3ds roulette (buy a new 3ds (hoping it's 9.2 fw) then sell your).

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, don't think so.
You need to be on 9.2 to dump your NAND which is then required to setup a custom firmware.

If you have the cash play 3ds roulette (buy a new 3ds (hoping it's 9.2 fw, then sell your).
He's asking for FW spoof, not custom firmware. Firmware spoofing can be done with ARM11 kernel. No ARM9 required.

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
He's asking for FW spoof, not custom firmware. Firmware spoofing can be done with ARM11 kernel. No ARM9 required.

If true, that would be nice to have. There's no reason to update other than to use the eShop. Updating only increases the odds of future potentially released exploits not working with your system.

D

Deleted User

Firmware spoof requires ARM11 only :)
Isn't that what we already have???

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nope, don't think so.

If you have the cash play 3ds roulette (buy a new 3ds (hoping it's 9.2 fw) then sell your).
Wait, 10.0.0-27U blocked all kernal hacks that arent out yet????? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
How do I message yellows?
KEK, I don't think y8 will help us with an ARM11 Kernel exploit, because it can be used for piracy (for install some games that came in a bundle). I think he and smea are happy with THL because it allows homebrew running without piracy. They don't want more, and we should respect that :)

No explanation, no help!

Do you have an ARM11 kernel exploit for 9.9-10.x? No? So you are not going to help anyway.

The explanation he gave is enough to give an answer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1