Hardware Firmware of the new $80 2DS?

wiiluver135

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since Smealum seems to be having issues with Ninjahax/OoT3DHax on 11.0.0-33, I'm just going to buy a seperate 3DS and why not get a 2DS?
It's the cheapest 3DS out there :P
But...has anyone bought the ones with the new price drop? If so I would LOVE to know the starting firmware so I know for SURE I'm not wasting my money and getting something I already have.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since Smealum seems to be having issues with Ninjahax/OoT3DHax on 11.0.0-33, I'm just going to buy a seperate 3DS and why not get a 2DS?
It's the cheapest 3DS out there :P
But...has anyone bought the ones with the new price drop? If so I would LOVE to know the starting firmware so I know for SURE I'm not wasting my money and getting something I already have.
Mine was 6.2

Reactions: wiiluver135

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of what you're gonna see on the shelves has been there for months, only with a price drop.

11.x only came out a few weeks ago; it'll likely be another month or two before anything starts shipping with it, and I doubt it'll be a big concern for new 2DS units hitting the shelves.

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not like they made whole new 2DS's to sell for 80 dollars, haha. They take the old ones and just drop the prices(no shit), so most of them are going to be old. So, you'll have old firmwares on..pretty much all of them for a long time.

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country
I won this a few days ago:

2DS on Ebay

(£28 was a good deal regardless of the firmware, it has faint scratches as you'd expect from a used 2DS, but overall good condition)

But when it arrived today I found it was on 11.0.0-33E Firmware :(

Oh well, i've still got my 3DS XL with CFW, let's hope Smealum cracks the new firmware ;)

Last edited by swabbo,

wiiu more like pee u

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

2DS on Ebay

(£28 was a good deal regardless of the firmware, it has faint scratches as you'd expect from a used 2DS, but overall good condition)

Oh well, i've still got my 3DS XL with CFW, let's hope Smealum cracks the new firmware ;)
you got a 2ds for $40 you lucky bastard

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis

2DS on Ebay

I'm pretty sure that no 2ds has been shipped with 11.0. That's because it was used.

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb