VirusHunter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey dur peeps!
I've got an R4i coming in the mail and after going through some information I was wondering what the best firmware to use on it would be. Judging by the website as well as the firmware from that website, it looks like the card and the firmware is R4-Ultra (clone) but I've heard some good testimonials about these clones.

I'll be using it on my DSi and I've heard that YSMenu doesn't work as well as it should on it. Are there any other firmwares that work nicely with R4i's? Or should I just get YSmenu or just stick to the R4 firmware?

-Thanks in advance!

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
its official firmware
and you got a clone that is very outdated
Its an Acekard clone

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
zetadragon90 said:
You should try akaio 1.5 Mod, its the firmware for acekard, but its cracked to work with acekard clones.
YOU ARE GOING TO BE FLAMED...

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Porobu said:
zetadragon90 said:
You should try akaio 1.5 Mod, its the firmware for acekard, but its cracked to work with acekard clones.
YOU ARE GOING TO BE FLAMED...
flamethrower.jpg

zetadragon90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check your pm, I have sent you cracked akaio 1.5. Also dont pay attention to those jerks that call clones "shitty cards" they are acekard users who hate that their firmware is used in other flash cards.

Reactions: some1ne

VirusHunter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well the post office just e-mailed me that the R4i came in today so I'll try it out when I come home. Thanks guys!

And for those who think that all clones are crap, before I got my DSi I used an R4 clone on my DS Lite. It lasted me 2 years and gave me no problems! I'd still be using it if the shoulder buttons on my Lite didn't break...now I'm giving my R4 clone to my friend so that it may get more use out of it.

VirusHunter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay I put AKAIO on it but I'm wondering...is there any way I can make AKAIO the default firmware or will I just have to run it from the R4 firmware forever and ever?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?