Hacking firmware 3.4e help please

bryandir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi there...i have done plenty of wii twighlight hacks with the usb loaders etc on mines and my friends WII consoles,and have had no problems.

i have been asked to do a WII with software version 3.4E.

i see the "bannerbomb" thing above in the stickie section,and was wondering if this is the way forward to do any wii bellow firmware 4.0.

is it just the case of running the bannerbomb and then installing the twighlight hack as normal?

thanks in advance guys!!!!

mrgarrison

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Twilight hack is long old.

Bannerbomb + hackmii installer v3 = Homebrew Channel and Bootmii

Check a guide, theres tons of them.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you are taking a chance using the twilight hack on other peoples wii's when you dont know the the favourite solution lol

the twilight hack is used to install homebrew channel, wads etc to the wii, it is a hack itself so you dont install it.

banner bomb is capable of installing the homebrew channel, bootmii and DVDx now on any system menu. bootmii is the ultimate brick protection, and the homebrew channel can be installed without trucha by using this method. you'd be much better off using bannerbomb...

bryandir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mikeyt1998 said:
you are taking a chance using the twilight hack on other peoples wii's when you dont know the the favourite solution lol

the twilight hack is used to install homebrew channel, wads etc to the wii, it is a hack itself so you dont install it.

banner bomb is capable of installing the homebrew channel, bootmii and DVDx now on any system menu. bootmii is the ultimate brick protection, and the homebrew channel can be installed without trucha by using this method. you'd be much better off using bannerbomb...

thanks for all the replys guys,whats the best guide?do you have a link please?

thanks!

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Read through the guide in my sig and follow whichever guide I link to at the end after reading through everything if you REALLY need to follow something else at that point.

If you read and understand everything said in my guide you shouldn't really need to follow anything else, but you could look at one of the other ones just to have a more condensed checklist sort of thing handy.

bryandir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nabster92 said:
Read through the guide in my sig and follow whichever guide I link to at the end after reading through everything if you REALLY need to follow something else at that point.

If you read and understand everything said in my guide you shouldn't really need to follow anything else, but you could look at one of the other ones just to have a more condensed checklist sort of thing handy.

thanks!!

i will read through it all and have a go at it...

bryandir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bryandir said:
nabster92 said:

thanks!!

i will read through it all and have a go at it...

i think i may have installed the rev10 file before the cusom ios249 file,,,when i try to load it ,it just fails.

is there anyway i can manually install the custom ios file?or reset the wii back or somthing?

cheers guys!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte