Hacking Firmware 1.09 & EOS 1.11 Released

Endracion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is a new Firmware 1.09 that was released in order to solve the 1.08 problem, along with the matching EOS 1.11.

Changelogs
-------------

Firmware 1.09
1. Fixed: sometimes the cart cannot be recognized after resetting on NDSi/N3DS.
Added a system11.dat file which is a patch file under the _dstwo folder.
2. Changed: use separate boot program for N3DS/NDSi/NDS.
3. Added: reboot and re-upgrade after Upgrade failed.
How to use:Copy ds2update.dat file and the newest OS to the root of your microsd card, then insert DSTWO into the DS (or DSLite, DSi which can work with DSTWO) to upgrade your DSTWO. Make sure DO NOT power off until it finished upgrading!
Important: The firmware v1.09 must work with the latest EOS v1.11.

EOS 1.11
1. Updated to v1.11 EOS. Added AutorunLastRom function, you can turn on/off it in the setting option of game select menu. You can run your last played game directly by selecting "DS_GAME" in the plugin menu after turned on this function. If you want to enter game select menu after turned on this function, please hold on B to select DS_GAME plugin.
2. Fixed some Japanese letters can't be recognized.

Links here:
http://filetrip.net/f24323-Supercard-DSTWO...mware-1-09.html
http://filetrip.net/f24321-Supercard-DSTWO-EOS-1-11.html

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
Ooooh, that came along quickly!
I just ran into the boot failure problem myself today after playing in the GBA Emulator a bit.
Nice to see it fixed so quickly.

Red_Gh0st

Trophies
Website
wiihacks.com
XP
Country
United States
Fireware Download(ONLY FOR N3DS):

Chinese Version
English Version

2011-3-9
Fireware updated to v1.09
1, Fixed: sometimes the cart cannot be recognized after resetting on NDSi/N3DS.
2, Changed: use separate boot program for N3DS/NDSi/NDS.
3, Added: reboot and re-upgrade after Upgrade failed.

How to use:
Copy dstwoupdate.dat and EOS v1.11 to the root of microsd card. Insert DSTWO into NDS to upgrade DSTWO, Make sure DO NOT power off until it finished upgrading!
Be careful, old fireware can use new EOS, but cant upgrade to v1.09 fireware with old EOS, only way to upgrade v1.09 fireware is use v1.11 EOS. And remeber English version and Chinese version cart use different fireware, please select the correct one for your cart!

=====================================================================

DSTWO EOS v1.11 :
Chinese Version
English(International)Version

Update: 2011-3-9
1, Updated to v1.11 EOS. Added AutorunLastRom function, you can turn on/off it in the setting option of game select menu. You can run your last played game directly by selecting "DS_GAME" in the plugin menu after turned on this function. If you want to enter game select menu after turned on this function, please hold on B to select DS_GAME plugin.
2, Fixed some Japanese letters can't be recognized.

schmocke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Update went fine on European DSiXL.
yaynds.gif

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Anyone know quite how to make the AutorunLastRom work with homebrew firmwares yet?Have you looked in the imenu thread ?? (I'm guessing you already have since you've had 'two white screens')

jurrassicPlayer has already made a 'dstwoNDSloader.nds' program that when you use iMenu's ARG feature, will pass the info to the DS_game file & autorun the ROM.
The iMenu INI files looks like
CODE[plug setting]
icon=fat:/_imenu/_images/icons/misc001.bmp
name=NDSLoader
file=/_imenu/dstwoloader.nds
number=44
dock=0
note=
arg=/ds games/AnimalCrossing.nds
The only problem currently is that IF you select the 'plain old DS_game' Icon - it will STILL load in the last game used UNLESS you press & hold 'B' while it's loading

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
CannonFoddr said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Anyone know quite how to make the AutorunLastRom work with homebrew firmwares yet?Have you looked in the imenu thread ?? (I'm guessing you already have since you've had 'two white screens')

jurrassicPlayer has already made a 'dstwoNDSloader.nds' program that when you use iMenu's ARG feature, will pass the info to the DS_game file & autorun the ROM.
The iMenu INI files looks like
CODE[plug setting]
icon=fat:/_imenu/_images/icons/misc001.bmp
name=NDSLoader
file=/_imenu/dstwoloader.nds
number=44
dock=0
note=
arg=/ds games/AnimalCrossing.nds
The only problem currently is that IF you select the 'plain old DS_game' Icon - it will STILL load in the last game used UNLESS you press & hold 'B' while it's loading
ohhhh~~~ I had it backwards! I put the arg as the loader and not the game. Thanks!
happy.gif

Still not working on my end >.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more