Firewatch Nintendo Switch Release Date Revealed -- And It's Soon

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by BIGdoubleD, Dec 3, 2018.

1. BIGdoubleD
    OP

BIGdoubleD Member

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2018
    Australia
    The Nintendo Switch continues to get great games. Developer Campo Santo has announced that its acclaimed 2016 adventure game, Firewatch, is coming to Switch very soon.

You don't have to wait long at all to pick it up on Nintendo's hybrid console, as it arrives in the eShop on December 17 in the Americas, Europe, Australia, and Japan. It's being published by the Portland, Oregon-based independent studio Panic. Campo Santo announced Firewatch for Switch earlier this year, at the time pegging it launch in spring 2018, so the wait has been longer than expected.

Are you ready for it ?

hippy dave likes this.
  2. MeteoXavier

MeteoXavier Member

Newcomer
    Jul 21, 2018
    United States
    As someone who briefly had a Switch for 7 days before taking it back to reclaim $300 I needed more than I planned for, and never even got to take it out of the box in that time, I am amazed and left very much out in the cold for this new wave of awesome indie content becoming available.

The closest I get to is with my PS Vita, PS3 and Android tablet - and I haven't had time to play practically anything on them.

3. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    I really wouldn't call it acclaimed, it was just a walking simulator in a long hallway.

4. MeteoXavier

MeteoXavier Member

Newcomer
    Jul 21, 2018
    United States
    The Wikipedia entry for the game lists quite a few accolades for it. Sounds acclaimed to me.