Hacking Firelink saves

cocoroco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I have yugioh WC 2008 and i downloaded a save for it from this site. the problem though is that it won't recognize it and it either keeps on playing my game or makes me start a new game. I don't know what else there is to do for it since it is a .sav file and i put it in the folder that my game is in. If anyone knows anything please let me know.

leinad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Some important facts:
1. After playing, the ".sav" of a game is stored in a temporary space. It will be written to the card when loading the menu.
So if you start YUGIOH, turn off your DS, Now go into USB mode and transfer a savefile, then boot YUGIOH, it would make no sense.
Before copying the manipulated save to the card, you will have to start a game other than yugioh.

2. Cards use diffrent ways to save, Example: A G6 Card save file won't work on your Firelink.
You will have to convert it ( http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php )

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Run a game other than the Yugioh one, then hook it up in USB mode and overwrite the Yugioh save(rename it how the other one was, then drag it on to the card. Hit yes when it asks if you want to replace the file).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.