Firefox is the master race

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I claim an evidence.

I compared side by side on a old and slow laptop. Chrome is faster ;)
i compared them. the time it takes to load the pages is about the same (can't tell the difference), but chrome doesn't like having multiple tabs open on 4 gb of ram and some shitty 4th gen i3. firefox starts way faster too. I like the firefox UI way more than the crome UI too

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i compared them. the time it takes to load the pages is about the same (can't tell the difference), but chrome doesn't like having multiple tabs open on 4 gb of ram and some shitty 4th gen i3. firefox starts way faster too. I like the firefox UI way more than the crome UI too
Firefox starts really fast for me
yep, it really does
this totally isnt a lie
totally.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Chrome is pretty shit on android. I use the beta ver of ff and it works fairly well, it use to be total shit years ago. There are better browsers than both on android, you just lose syncing.
For example? (Seriously, I'm open to suggestions!)

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Funny because opera is using chromium as a base

Opera 12.17.

Speeddial, Opera's invention.
Tabbed browsing, Opera's invention.
Everything that makes Chrome and Firefox what they are, Opera done it.

Reactions: Touko White

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
For example? (Seriously, I'm open to suggestions!)
I have not used it in a while(got sick of lack of syncing) but boat was really good, I tried apus for a bit and it works well(a friends loves it), dolphin is ok(I know people who love it, wasn't for me), maxthon(same as dolphin), uc browser I hated but can't remember why, same with cm browser(cheetah mobile). I always find myself coming back to ff for one reason or another. They all seem to lack stuff I like in ff or added to ff with an add on, or the lack of sync pisses me off enough so I go back.

Reactions: SomeGamer

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Opera 12.17.

Speeddial, Opera's invention.
Tabbed browsing, Opera's invention.
Everything that makes Chrome and Firefox what they are, Opera done it.
I fucking hate speeddial. Also they may have had the features first but now they use another browser as a code base and I find it funny(that's what my post was about)

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I have not used it in a while(got sick of lack of syncing) but boat was really good, I tried apus for a bit and it works well(a friends loves it), dolphin is ok(I know people who love it, wasn't for me), maxthon(same as dolphin), uc browser I hated but can't remember why, same with cm browser(cheetah mobile). I always find myself coming back to ff for one reason or another. They all seem to lack stuff I like in ff or added to ff with an add on, or the lack of sync pisses me off enough so I go back.
Thanks! The reason I use Chrome is because I can use 'Temp's select-to-quote. Also, I can't seem to download any theme from 3dsthem.es using ff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, hi