http://pv-mirror01.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla...Setup%203.0.exe
ph34r.gif

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
They say it has 15,000 improvements. I only see about 15.
blink.gif

They also said it's the fastest browser yet and I'm quite sure Firefox 2 was quicker for me.

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xjuniorx said:
Firefox 2 was a bit faster due to the FASTERFOX but there is going to be a Fasterfox 3 for Firefox3!

And my firefox 3 runs fast and is very good!
Oh that's good news. I like seeing how long it takes websites to load up in seconds. Firefox 3 seems to be just as quick as 2 for me since I got rid of media play in websites from the new Foxy Tunes add-on.

Still, I don't know where they got the 15,000 improvements from. I'm guessing at least 14,000 were bug fixes?? But that's hell of a lot of bug fixes... which leaves 1000 new features? Nah can't be right. Maybe they just pulled the figure out of their ass to make it look good.... lol

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ackers said:
xjuniorx said:
Firefox 2 was a bit faster due to the FASTERFOX but there is going to be a Fasterfox 3 for Firefox3!

And my firefox 3 runs fast and is very good!
Oh that's good news. I like seeing how long it takes websites to load up in seconds. Firefox 3 seems to be just as quick as 2 for me since I got rid of media play in websites from the new Foxy Tunes add-on.

Still, I don't know where they got the 15,000 improvements from. I'm guessing at least 14,000 were bug fixes?? But that's hell of a lot of bug fixes... which leaves 1000 new features? Nah can't be right. Maybe they just pulled the figure out of their ass to make it look good.... lol
I feel like a total nerd cuz I just figured out how to get fasterfox 2.0 to work with firefox 3. It wasn't easy for someone of my n00b skills when it comes to stuff like that!
ph34r.gif

But yeah it's working, wahoo!

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
Urza said:
Nin10doFan said:
Which is better? Firefox 2 or 3?

i disagree, with 2 you can still use plugins, on 3 you can't as they are not compatible, nor can u use custom themes either
Like mentioned in pretty much every firefox 3 thread on this site, almost all plugins are compatible with FF 3.0.

Now that its in final release, its only a matter of time before more people start developing themes (you could always make your own).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended