Hacking Firecard FIXES

martyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont no if u can help me but my ds doesnt reconise my fire card iv tried 2 and both the same it did work originally cheers

Firecard_master

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Most likely i cant do anything about this.
Try going to the ds symbol at the bottom of screen of start menu
Click the spanner
click the door
click AUTO-mode
if the problem persists Blow your ds cartridge reader.

gina09

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im having problems with some games on my nds ,i have a ds fire card ,some games when i select them wont play says sav data could not be accessed turn off and insert ds game ,iv read i may need upgrade but how do i do this from step 1 please.

ChristyCent

Trophies
XP
Country
a lot of my games which were previously working perfect are now not booting or are starting but then locking up. The same games always lock up at the same places

link-gs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please help me evry time i restar my ds the save data of my games is deleted ! ! !

i try firmwares and xmenus of all clones of ncard and no one have the solution

thnx for answer

The_FF_Fan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Neoblaze, you have to change your savetype to FLASH 2Mbit. Do it by highlighting MMSF3 in your Firecard menu and hold SELECT and press until it says FLASH 2Mbit. Using any other savetype for MMSF3 won't work as FLASH 4Mbit will erase your save data after a while and the others won't allow you to save.

Also link-gs, you probably have FLASH 4Mbit on. Change to one that suits your game(s).

FehnrirX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have DS Fire link 1G. I've been update it firmware with Ver. 1.45.
My problem is can't play Idolm@ster DS correctly.
It's keep return to main menu if i chose story mode.
I can't change my card anymore. My slot-1 is very sensitive, and yet couldn't read other card ( Super Card, R4, Edge )
Can you give me good advice? or maybe can you tell me how the fire card works? thanks before.

hide1000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's my problem, like many others: i can't play some roms i have.

I'll give an example:

When I tried to run the game, Rockin' Pretty (US), it wouldn't load; i only got a black screen.
Then I googled a bit and found that it could be a problem with my card's firmware. So, I dled the latest firmware and xmenu (1.45 and xmenu 2.56). Tried the game again, didn't work.

I formatted the card, loaded 1.45 and xmenu 2.56 and i tried the game again to no avail (still the same black screen).

I, then, researched some more and read something about arm7 fix. I arm7 fixed Rockin' Pretty with the recommended donor rom Sim City DS (J). I ran the game, though I no longer see a black screen, I got this error message "The save data could not be accessed. Please turn the power off and reinsert the DS card."
I tried a few more times, again to no avail. A while later, I changed the save format (by pressing Select + left/right) to see if it works. I tired all of them (EEPROM 4Kbit, FLASH 2Mbit, etc etc), but none of them work; I still get the same error message I mentioned earlier.

Please help me, I'm out of ideas, lol.

LazyAndeh

Trophies
XP
Country
For Pokemon Soul Silver - JPN with RP Fix and translated
I have to save as Flash 4Mbit because anything else will freeze the game when i try to save
But because of this the save keeps getting deleted or it doesnt save at all
HELP PLEASE
smile.gif
thx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr