Fire Emblem Warriors Gamescom trailer and limited edition

IMG_3711.JPG

Gamescom is happening, which means many games are getting new updates and trailers. And the Dynasty Warriors + Fire Emblem crossover, Fire Emblem Warriors is no exception. A new trailer showcases new additions, the siblings from Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright. A limited edition for the game was also announced, including a 3-disc soundtrack, and cards with the main cast on them. The limited edition will be for the Nintendo Switch version. The game will be launching on October 20, 2017.

Reactions: Deleted User

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is good but...what is with this obsession with card or sticker? There are not even amiibo card, they are normal card. If they want to put card inside put some card from the Fire Emblem Chiper TCG or a poster at the very least.

Cipher cards would've been so cool. I love limited edition runs of games (for their content, not their limited availability), and this one is a little sparce.

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hype! A week before Odyssey though. :(
My wallet won't like that. Kinda stupid actually imo. If they were smart they would release this in November and xenoblade in December to give themselves some breathing room like they have been.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanna thank tecmo, and Team Ninja, this may be the first time ever! That I wanna buy a game with fire emblem in the title. Great detailed looking characters, character interaction. TALKING ENGLISH! Yes, presentation looks good enough for me to buy. ^_^

I approve of this video. Me and my Marth amiibo is ready. (Now maybe add shovel knight) :ninja:

Cosmic_Link

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Disappointed that we didn't get a Steelbook. Would have been nice if the first Switch sized steelbook was for this. :D

Think I'll stick with the Jap CE and nap an English copy of the game later on...

aafa1117-cac1-41ea-af29-c58e8126a018.jpg

D

Deleted User

Judging from the trailer the newer FE games are being over-represented in the initial release. Being a big fan of the GBA titles this is disappointmenting. I'm guessing that like in Hyrule warriors DLC will be released to include more content based on the earlier installments.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

I'm guessing this will cost £59.99.

Resell the game for - Let's say £42
Resell the cards for - I dunno.. maybe £10.

The only thing I usually want from these collectors/limited editions are the Music CDs which is why I'm getting Metroid Samus Returns and selling off the rest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free