Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,

got EU Fire Emblem today and it says that it wants an update ... now i want to know if the update renders the freeloader useless like everyone fears from some updates or is it nothing special ?

i don't really wanna try it ... my Naruto EX 2 should be here any time soon so i would bite me in my ass if the freeloader won't work any more after the update ...

--------edit--------

ok sorry was a little bit late with remembering to use search button
tongue.gif
but i only found out that its just a mini update that does not change version number of firmware ... but there was nothing about freeloader ...

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Youkai said:
Hi,

got EU Fire Emblem today and it says that it wants an update ... now i want to know if the update renders the freeloader useless like everyone fears from some updates or is it nothing special ?

i don't really wanna try it ... my Naruto EX 2 should be here any time soon so i would bite me in my ass if the freeloader won't work any more after the update ...

--------edit--------

ok sorry was a little bit late with remembering to use search button
tongue.gif
but i only found out that its just a mini update that does not change version number of firmware ... but there was nothing about freeloader ...
LOL It's an old game, long long before IOS37, and ISOS37 isn't even available, etc. etc.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just Update!

People say ISO37 is out in Europe, Some (me) say it isn't....

The update which blocks the freeloader by triggering ISO37 isn't out so the wii freeloader will work with every update available.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs