ROM Hack Discussion Fire Emblem: Three Houses General Hacking

Ultimos54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
aaaaaaaand i found your problem,your BID is not the same as the one in the file :) either meaning your game isn't updated differently or you might just have to rename the cheat file

TuHVo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I don't know what to do. I have used Edizon several times and it is the first time that I get this error

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I will have to wait for a save editor to exit for slot00
Update your Switch to the latest firmware?

MagnesG

GBAtemp Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In rare cases, the game will crash when Infinite Durability is on constantly, "An error occurred". Lost about an hour of my save. I confirmed it by saving frequently after that with that code on/off, in my case it will crash when an action point is used.

AlexByRuizZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
aaaaaaaand i found your problem,your BID is not the same as the one in the file :) either meaning your game isn't updated differently or you might just have to rename the cheat file
I cange the name to my BID and still having error, and I have lastest switch version 8.1.0

Ultimos54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yeah to fix that problem @MagnesG the fix is to set the durability to 100 i think so it never goes down,from memory i think thats what it was.No need for the code just use the editor and change it

Herald

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I send the image in case anyone knows how to fix it

That happened to me too when i tried some of the cheats from speedfly that was google translated on the thread earlier in page 6. Try my cheat.txt file on this page 63, it should work. (use the latest version of edizon as well) I'm using the latest nightly version, and it works fine.

MagnesG

GBAtemp Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah to fix that problem @MagnesG the fix is to set the durability to 100 i think so it never goes down,from memory i think thats what it was.No need for the code just use the editor and change it
Wait so you're saying when the durability is set 100 it will never go down?

I still use it when durability is low, then I turn it off. So far it works fine.

I cange the name to my BID and still having error, and I have lastest switch version 8.1.0
Have you ever used cheats in Edizon before? You should know it shouldn't be a clear cut case of "changed my BID so it should work". Check all things, the game, update, DLCs. Does your BID in the text file the same as the one that come out in Edizon?

Ultimos54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@MagnesG I think so,I vaguely remember someone writing something above those lines earlier in the forum it was either you set it to max durability or +1/+2 above as to make the game think its constantly full

Reactions: MagnesG

Ultimos54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@AlexByRuizZ I'm pretty sure most if not all people here use a LEGIT copy of the game for their hacking purposes,I hope someone can help with your enquiry but this forum is mainly for talk of FETH hacking,code creation/editing and the save editor,talking about downloading the game via nsp file or such is OFF TOPIC.
Seems to me your Edizon may be bugged then if its giving YOU different BID's every time its opened.

AlexByRuizZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
@AlexByRuizZ I'm pretty sure most if not all people here use a LEGIT copy of the game for their hacking purposes,I hope someone can help with your enquiry but this forum is mainly for talk of FETH hacking,code creation/editing and the save editor,talking about downloading the game via nsp file or such is OFF TOPIC.
Seems to me your Edizon may be bugged then if its giving YOU different BID's every time its opened.

Ok sorry. I try to reinstall Edizon

Ultimos54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I don't get how there a few people in this forum getting this Version/Game ID mismatch error but everyone else can be fine, It seems be that those people need to check their files are ALL UP TO DATE and can work with the cheats given.It IS usually the hackers problem if something doesn't work due to installation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1