ROM Hack Discussion Fire Emblem: Three Houses General Hacking

Sparkynuts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, i need to turn off cheat code and that will be ok?
stupid question but what kind of level are you on, could be one where certain tiles cause damage, there's also weapons in the game that cause +5 damage for using them so check that. Using max stats cheat i notice it can get wonky so if your using that just stop and just do it manually through the editor. your problem can could be caused by a lot of thinks just try the few suggestions im giving you and try'em out. but defiantly delete the Battalion cheat and make sure not to have to many cheats active at once.

Reactions: lionheartzel

lionheartzel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
stupid question but what kind of level are you on, could be one where certain tiles cause damage, there's also weapons in the game that cause +5 damage for using them so check that. Using max stats cheat i notice it can get wonky so if your using that just stop and just do it manually through the editor. your problem can could be caused by a lot of thinks just try the few suggestions im giving you and try'em out. but defiantly delete the Battalion cheat and make sure not to have to many cheats active at once.
thank you so much. i'll check it again

Reactions: Sparkynuts

Xoa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for this tool!

If anyone has a system/save file with a ng+ clear i would appreciate it if you could share.

Ive tried forcing my way through by chapter modifying but I just get curropt saves.

Edit: Thanks! That helps a ton.

Last edited by Xoa,

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Thank you for this tool!

If anyone has a system/save file with a ng+ clear i would appreciate it if you could share.

Ive tried forcing my way through by chapter modifying but I just get curropt saves.

Give me a moment. I got one that starts from the very beginning.

Reactions: Xoa

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Thank you for this tool!

If you're starting fresh with this, just ignore the journal. Unless you want to unlock the stuff I got.

NG+ also allows you to choose your gender. So it's a full fresh start.

Attachments

• slot03.rar
    10.3 KB · Views: 209
Last edited by SkittleDash,
Reactions: Xoa

kazuki_chan8

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hmmm class xp not work with the editor?? Others work great XD. Fyi, putting double or triple aptitude ability on characters can possibly make all stat+1 at least for me. lol feel great to tick all that perks & have it your character abilities list, though i hope the editor have 'tick all' option for this in the future (look at all the tick works i've done, good exercise for my fingers XD). Hope can edit the class abilities too in the next version. For the funny parts, there are some ability that have no icon & the description said "On Hold". Lmao.

Last edited by kazuki_chan8,

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hmmm class xp not work with the editor?? Others work great XD. Fyi, putting double or triple aptitude ability on characters can possibly make all stat+1 at least for me. lol feel great to tick all that perks & have it your character abilities list, though i hope the editor have 'tick all' option for this in the future (look at all the tick works i've done, good exercise for my fingers XD). Hope can edit the class abilities too in the next version. For the funny parts, there are some ability that have no icon & the description said "On Hold". Lmao.

Hmm class exp should work, it does when i edit it in memory, so it makes no sense that it doesn't work with the editor.
Class Unique Abilities, like "Steal, Locktouch, Stealth, Canto, Pass" are not stored in the character files, so there is no way to edit it with a save editor.
I can add a "Get All Perks" button, no big problem

About the support talks, they are stored in Player.field_107D,
0x0064 = Talk available, 0x0065 or higher = Talk done, but which byte matches which talk is unknown, too many fields, also just blindly editing doesn't work, there must be some more flags stored somewhere else

Magic Abilities give me a headache,
MagicDurability does nothing when edited, LearnedMagic also does nothing, there are no flags, just nothing at all, no matter what value i did edit, i can't change the magic of characters, either the Magic unlock is not stored in the character files or i'm doing something wrong.

Skill Level, i did change it now for the next update, so that you can't edit the level anymore and making the exp higher then "Current Skill Rank Max Exp - 1" is no longer possible, also a Maximize button is added, this should fix another "user mistake crash scenario".

upload_2019-7-29_20-35-23.png

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Anyone with SXOS already setup able to help me here? I need to do a test and see if it's possible to make categories possible.

kazuki_chan8

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hmm class exp should work, it does when i edit it in memory, so it makes no sense that it doesn't work with the editor.
Class Unique Abilities, like "Steal, Locktouch, Stealth, Canto, Pass" are not stored in the character files, so there is no way to edit it with a save editor.
I can add a "Get All Perks" button, no big problem

About the support talks, they are stored in Player.field_107D,
0x0064 = Talk available, 0x0065 or higher = Talk done, but which byte matches which talk is unknown, too many fields, also just blindly editing doesn't work, there must be some more flags stored somewhere else

Magic Abilities give me a headache,
MagicDurability does nothing when edited, LearnedMagic also does nothing, there are no flags, just nothing at all, no matter what value i did edit, i can't change the magic of characters, either the Magic unlock is not stored in the character files or i'm doing something wrong.

Skill Level, i did change it now for the next update, so that you can't edit the level anymore and making the exp higher then "Current Skill Rank Max Exp - 1" is no longer possible, also a Maximize button is added, this should fix another "user mistake crash scenario".

View attachment 174651
Do u happen to know the max class skill value for each class? Maybe i try to add value that reasonable next time. Good works so far.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Anyone with SXOS already setup able to help me here? I need to do a test and see if it's possible to make categories possible.

Can't help you there sadly. I used to be a SXOS user. Until my SD corrupted. Couldn't be asked to get my console fingerprint file and get my key back. So I just went to Atmosphere. lol

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so with the editor, to give my team max stats, I have to do the following right?
--Be level 99
--HP must be 200
--Stats have to be 99

I'm about to test now, but I'm asking to be extra sure.

Also, what about the Movement stat? Since I used max stat cheat for Byleth, she has 255 in movement. Game hasn't crashed at all since then.
Is the movement stat the only one that can be 255?

Last edited by Tere Valentin,

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm about to update the cheat file in the first post, adding the Current Class Max EXP cheat and removing all of the individual ones. So we shouldn't have anymore Edizon issues.

Do you guys think I should remove cheats that cause issues or just leave them in with a warning? I mean things like unlocking all characters and job, max stats etc. All of the cheats work, but they have side effects. Also the ones that effect enemies in battle too, I feel like those are pointless.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so with the editor, to give my team max stats, I have to do the following right?
--Be level 99
--HP must be 200
--Stats have to be 99

I'm about to test now, but I'm asking to be extra sure.

Also, what about the Movement stat? Since I used max tat cheat for Byleth, she has 255 in movement.
Is the movement stat the only one that can be 255?

You do know those stat aren't legal, you are just asking your games to crash, why not just use the real max stats.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm about to update the cheat file in the first post, adding the Current Class Max EXP cheat and removing all of the individual ones. So we shouldn't have anymore Edizon issues.

Do you guys think I should remove cheats that cause issues or just leave them in with a warning? I mean things like unlocking all characters and job, max stats etc. All of the cheats work, but they have side effects. Also the ones that effect enemies in battle too, I feel like those are pointless.

I'd upload two of the files. One with the safe cheats and one with the "Unstable" cheats included. You know, to at least keep them in one place for any future reference.

Reactions: JrpgAddict

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do know those stat aren't legal, you are just asking your games to crash, why not just use the real max stats.
Hence why I asked about it. This is my first Fire Emblem game, so I didn't know how stats work in the game/series. Plus, someone in previous page mentioned something about making HP 199 to 200 to keep 99 stats permanent, so yeah, was better to ask first while already having made 2 backups of my save.
So far I been playing with Byleth having 255 movement for the past 3 days and I'm in chapter 18. Haven't gotten a single crash at all.

Thanks for the links. but now I have another question.
How do you raise the Movement stat in the game itself?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1