Discussion Fire Emblem: Three Houses General Hacking

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Ultimos54, Jul 23, 2019.

1. HatSlapper

HatSlapper Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2019
    United States
    It's fine, I used the FE Save editor to return my save file to the end of the previous chapter. Thanks for the offer though!

Last edited by HatSlapper, Aug 26, 2019
  2. kalitbartman

kalitbartman Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2011
    i have been doing the black eagles route and have used Catherine and had no crashes i even have the other characters as well

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

make sure you tag bit
    make sure you tag bit 28, bit 29, bit 30 and bit 31

catimarie likes this.
  3. nhannaruto

nhannaruto Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2019
    Singapore
    Hi, just want to ask if the Save Editor is working with NG+?

4. Sparkynuts

Sparkynuts Member

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2018
    United States
    Yes it does

5. Zaybokk

Zaybokk GBAtemp Fan

Jan 28, 2014
    United Kingdom
    FÓDLAN
    are you talking About Certification-Exam(s) Limit(s) on Per Day Basis??..
    i just found this code, and will be releasing it...

6. vgplayer54

vgplayer54 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 4, 2010
    Canada
    SonyUSA said:
    The trimmed cheats parses fine but the full cheat list would not "parse" on two different switches, I think it's the length of the cheat file...
    because you don't have Right Version* of EdiZon to bypass the Limit** on how many code(s) you can use and add at once.. use this one..

Click here Bypass version of EdiZon**
    and the site for it is this..

Is there a way to bypass the cheat limit on SXOS?

7. Ultimos54
    OP

Ultimos54 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 27, 2018
    Australia
    the full cheat file doesn't work due to size but also from also me missing a few [ ] around some cheats

8. munomana

munomana Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2017
    United States
    Has anyone discovered a way to view or edit character stat growth rates? They seem to be very low for unintended characters like Kronya or Anna, and they would just be fun to mess with in general

9. BlackwingAngelx

BlackwingAngelx GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 7, 2013
    United States
    So you're saying for any character you add that isn't intended to be on that route, check those flags? I have basically everyone on my BE route and I haven't checked anything besides Has Joined and Is Available. I'm not at the timeskip yet though due to a lack of time for playing. You're saying that those flags will help prevent crashing in the future?

simsimsim likes this.
  10. kalitbartman

kalitbartman Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2011
    well all my units that are on my roster have bit 28, bit 29, bit 30 and bit 31 tagged even the ones that aren't meant to be on my roster due to my route and the units that aren't meant to be on my roster like enemy units they have bit 28, bit 29, bit 30 and bit 31 tagged as well

11. simsimsim

simsimsim GBAtemp Regular

May 16, 2018
    Canada
    I just finished one complete route with lord from another house and never crashed. I also checked those 4 last flags. I think they are always checked no matter what for any character.

12. Krude

Krude GBAtemp Fan

May 18, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Any way to get the old main character hair/eyes back? The new look sucks balls.

13. simsimsim

May 16, 2018
    Canada
    has anyone tried using the editor to give a gender-locked class to someone who can't normally access it, e.g. give Hubert access to Gremory or Marianne a War master? Does it work?

14. officialmurky

officialmurky Member

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Tried it myself a few times and was greeted by either an invisible character on said gender-locked classes or just a game crash (the invisible character was more common).

Sometimes the character was just wearing their default clothes which was weird, but it would crash eventually so I imagine it's either another Lord situation or the game has weird opinions on crossdressing.

simsimsim likes this.
  15. FellDragonGrima

FellDragonGrima GBAtemp Regular

May 1, 2017
    United States
    Excuse me? The Edizon cheats are acting up again. As soon as I put in the cheats and go to the game, I then use Edizon and suddenly find all my cheats activated, yet they don’t work. Is there anyway to prevent this issue? I can also give a small list of the cheats being used to help.

16. simsimsim

May 16, 2018
    Canada
    it seems that Edizon really doesn't like cheats for this game. I use SX OS for the cheats and never got any issue. I'm sorry I can't help you since I never used Edizon, but I read about other people having issues with this game's cheats in Edizon too. Try the compressed version instead of the full list of cheats if you're not already.

17. FellDragonGrima

May 1, 2017
    United States
    A
    Alright. Thank u.

18. FellDragonGrima

May 1, 2017
    United States
    729EF87C-E7BC-4BC7-9AC0-EB814F318E0D.

Okay. I’m using the condensed cheats, but the x marks are still checked on my cheats. However, I didn’t turn them on. As soon as I booted it up, they were already set. But still don’t even work.

19. Ultimos54
    OP

Ultimos54 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 27, 2018
    Australia
    @FellDragonGrima ahh your an atmosphere user, from what i remember and know there is a way to turn off the auto check thing for it, also the codes,try toggling them on and off again ingame idno

20. FellDragonGrima

May 1, 2017
    United States
    Thanks for the advice, but I managed to work it out. Thanks again for all your (and others, I’m sure) hard work!