ROM Hack Discussion Fire Emblem: Three Houses General Hacking

HatSlapper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have one at the battle where you choose either protect or kill Edelgard. It’s a NG+ female Byleth and OP save though. Would you want it/more info about it?

It's fine, I used the FE Save editor to return my save file to the end of the previous chapter. Thanks for the offer though!

Last edited by HatSlapper,

kalitbartman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I checked the same flags, "is available" and "has joined".

So far I've managed three runs of the game (two fully on Maddening, one on Hard up til timeskip, at which point I switched to Maddening) and only on the BE run have I had crashes when adding characters that are usually unavailable on that route for use in a general playthrough. Cyril, Seteth, Flayn and Catherine were the only ones that caused this, but as I'd said previously I have yet to find any real correlation between their crashes with the exception of they're locked out of the route entirely (bar Flayn until you get to the choice), and I had no issue just adding them or any other characters to my party on my BL and Church runs - I can't say for certain that it was just a general "will happen if you pick Black Eagles" problem, but the problems have only persisted when playing Black Eagles on my end when it comes to this issue.

Another note, I have had crashes when experimenting with characters early on with the editor when testing what will and wont cause crashes when editing characters and values (as I've talked about maybe 20 pages back), but those were across all saves and doing very specific things you'd probably not do during a playthrough, as well as being done on saves I'd made backups of and put aside.

i have been doing the black eagles route and have used Catherine and had no crashes i even have the other characters as well

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i have been doing the black eagles route and have used Catherine and had no crashes i even have the other characters as well

make sure you tag bit
I checked the same flags, "is available" and "has joined".

So far I've managed three runs of the game (two fully on Maddening, one on Hard up til timeskip, at which point I switched to Maddening) and only on the BE run have I had crashes when adding characters that are usually unavailable on that route for use in a general playthrough. Cyril, Seteth, Flayn and Catherine were the only ones that caused this, but as I'd said previously I have yet to find any real correlation between their crashes with the exception of they're locked out of the route entirely (bar Flayn until you get to the choice), and I had no issue just adding them or any other characters to my party on my BL and Church runs - I can't say for certain that it was just a general "will happen if you pick Black Eagles" problem, but the problems have only persisted when playing Black Eagles on my end when it comes to this issue.

Another note, I have had crashes when experimenting with characters early on with the editor when testing what will and wont cause crashes when editing characters and values (as I've talked about maybe 20 pages back), but those were across all saves and doing very specific things you'd probably not do during a playthrough, as well as being done on saves I'd made backups of and put aside.

make sure you tag bit 28, bit 29, bit 30 and bit 31

Reactions: catimarie

Zaybokk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a cheat code to do this an unlimited times, and not only once per units and per day?
1566467134-01.jpg
are you talking About Certification-Exam(s) Limit(s) on Per Day Basis??..
i just found this code, and will be releasing it...

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SonyUSA said:
The trimmed cheats parses fine but the full cheat list would not "parse" on two different switches, I think it's the length of the cheat file...
because you don't have Right Version* of EdiZon to bypass the Limit** on how many code(s) you can use and add at once.. use this one..

Click here Bypass version of EdiZon**
and the site for it is this..

Is there a way to bypass the cheat limit on SXOS?

munomana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone discovered a way to view or edit character stat growth rates? They seem to be very low for unintended characters like Kronya or Anna, and they would just be fun to mess with in general

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

make sure you tag bit

make sure you tag bit 28, bit 29, bit 30 and bit 31
So you're saying for any character you add that isn't intended to be on that route, check those flags? I have basically everyone on my BE route and I haven't checked anything besides Has Joined and Is Available. I'm not at the timeskip yet though due to a lack of time for playing. You're saying that those flags will help prevent crashing in the future?

Reactions: simsimsim

kalitbartman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So you're saying for any character you add that isn't intended to be on that route, check those flags? I have basically everyone on my BE route and I haven't checked anything besides Has Joined and Is Available. I'm not at the timeskip yet though due to a lack of time for playing. You're saying that those flags will help prevent crashing in the future?

well all my units that are on my roster have bit 28, bit 29, bit 30 and bit 31 tagged even the ones that aren't meant to be on my roster due to my route and the units that aren't meant to be on my roster like enemy units they have bit 28, bit 29, bit 30 and bit 31 tagged as well

simsimsim

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just finished one complete route with lord from another house and never crashed. I also checked those 4 last flags. I think they are always checked no matter what for any character.

simsimsim

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
has anyone tried using the editor to give a gender-locked class to someone who can't normally access it, e.g. give Hubert access to Gremory or Marianne a War master? Does it work?

officialmurky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
has anyone tried using the editor to give a gender-locked class to someone who can't normally access it, e.g. give Hubert access to Gremory or Marianne a War master? Does it work?
Tried it myself a few times and was greeted by either an invisible character on said gender-locked classes or just a game crash (the invisible character was more common).

Sometimes the character was just wearing their default clothes which was weird, but it would crash eventually so I imagine it's either another Lord situation or the game has weird opinions on crossdressing.

Reactions: simsimsim

FellDragonGrima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excuse me? The Edizon cheats are acting up again. As soon as I put in the cheats and go to the game, I then use Edizon and suddenly find all my cheats activated, yet they don’t work. Is there anyway to prevent this issue? I can also give a small list of the cheats being used to help.

simsimsim

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Excuse me? The Edizon cheats are acting up again. As soon as I put in the cheats and go to the game, I then use Edizon and suddenly find all my cheats activated, yet they don’t work. Is there anyway to prevent this issue? I can also give a small list of the cheats being used to help.
it seems that Edizon really doesn't like cheats for this game. I use SX OS for the cheats and never got any issue. I'm sorry I can't help you since I never used Edizon, but I read about other people having issues with this game's cheats in Edizon too. Try the compressed version instead of the full list of cheats if you're not already.

FellDragonGrima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A
it seems that Edizon really doesn't like cheats for this game. I use SX OS for the cheats and never got any issue. I'm sorry I can't help you since I never used Edizon, but I read about other people having issues with this game's cheats in Edizon too. Try the compressed version instead of the full list of cheats if you're not already.
Alright. Thank u.

FellDragonGrima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
729EF87C-E7BC-4BC7-9AC0-EB814F318E0D.jpeg

Okay. I’m using the condensed cheats, but the x marks are still checked on my cheats. However, I didn’t turn them on. As soon as I booted it up, they were already set. But still don’t even work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s