Discussion Fire Emblem: Three Houses General Hacking

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Ultimos54, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Zaybokk

Zaybokk GBAtemp Fan

Jan 28, 2014
    United Kingdom
    FÓDLAN
    me either , couldn't ever get the character editor to work ... as far as the editor. never successfully got it to work ..

2. Ultimos54
    OP

Ultimos54 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 27, 2018
    Australia
    the save editor is extremely easy to use

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

literally wrote a guide on the first page on how to get your save to the editor and vise versa,explaining a little bit about each tab

3. kalitbartman

kalitbartman Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2011
    unzip then move the new characters/files from the folder and move them to FireEmblemThreeHouse_SaveEditor_Beta3\bin and when in the save editor under roster lick on an unused character slot then lick import and add the character do that for each new unit you add

are you any closer to finding out what the other character flags do under roster flags

Last edited by kalitbartman, Aug 21, 2019
    Zaybokk likes this.
  4. Zaybokk

Zaybokk GBAtemp Fan

Jan 28, 2014
    United Kingdom
    FÓDLAN
    unzip what?.. and u mean after exporting them?. then import them?. hmm makes sense

5. kalitbartman

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2011
    he has made some units all you need to do is import them

page 94

a little update
    Includes:
    • Correct Rhea (younger version is a male for some reason. so couldn't reclass into saint class. this one is the correct rhea with her class as well)
    • Kronya (with her weapon and preffered class)
    • Solon (with correct class)
    • Thales (with own weapon and class)
    • Death Knight (for some reason cant reclaass into his death knight* class)
    • Anna (for some reason is classified as a male as well.)
    • Nemesis (with correct class and weapon)
    • judith
    • cornelia
    • randolph
    • ladislava
    They do not have the correct stat lines yet and will be relatively weak if you are farther on

UPCOMING: cat.

Attached Files:

Takeshi666 asked in a post
    hey op. want to add my injectable characters to your first post for easier access?

6. Ultimos54
    OP

Aug 27, 2018
    Australia
    ill probably add more files/programs from this forum to the OP once they seem more complete :),as in having most if not all the injectable characters amongst other things working.I'll get to it eventually

7. kalitbartman

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2011
    well the characters work in battle and i haven't crashed

well the characters work in battle and i haven't crashed

8. loandbehold

loandbehold Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2019
    United States
    Hi does the cheat codes/editor work on Japanese version of game?

9. kazuki_chan8

kazuki_chan8 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 30, 2019
    Malaysia
    Nice, good to know. Have you use Judith? What path should she take?

Yup simple enough. Just extract the char file from char.zip file posted by @Takeshi666. You will find several files in it, one for each character. Pick an empty slot & import the file using save editor on the roster tab. Hit the save changes button on each char that u edit. Save the file & transfer them to your switch. That Nemesis & Death Knight look cool on my party. lol

Last edited by kazuki_chan8, Aug 22, 2019
  10. Ultimos54
    OP

Aug 27, 2018
    Australia
  11. Asia81

Asia81 In my Ecchi World <3

Nov 15, 2014
    France
    Is there a cheat code to do this an unlimited times, and not only once per units and per day?
    [​IMG]

Zaybokk likes this.
  12. kazuki_chan8

kazuki_chan8 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 30, 2019
    Malaysia
    Yeah having this one helps a lots if you have a 2nd thought after reclass. Also, if we can edit/add the character learned magic too.

Last edited by kazuki_chan8, Aug 22, 2019
  13. kalitbartman

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2011
    if you search 16 bit unsigned then search any then do an exam then search decreasement then end the day and then the next time on this screen do increasement do the exam then search decreasement straight away and repeat this until you are left with a couple results but it be for the unit you did the exam for

you might be able to get the results for all of them if you do the above but instead of doing one unit you do all

search 16bit unsigned and search any then do an exam for all the units then search decreasement end day then next time search increasement then do an exam for all the units then search decreasement untill you have atleast 1 result for each unit you have done an exam for

and if you don't find it seach again with 32bit unsigned or 8bit unsigned

or you could use the cheat to have all classes unlocked for all units then you only need to use reclass

Last edited by kalitbartman, Aug 22, 2019
    Zaybokk likes this.
  14. Zaybokk

Zaybokk GBAtemp Fan

Jan 28, 2014
    United Kingdom
    FÓDLAN
    are u using jnoexs??, for this ??..

15. kalitbartman

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2011
    i haven't searched but this is how you would find it just using the sx os cheat thing thats on the switch so it will only work for as long as you don't quit

but if you where to use jnoexes it would be the same process to find it

i did the same thing with the last remnant using sx os but i can't make cheats but if someone can they can find them this way i used the same way to find

Terrify Aura and Charm Aura on the last remnant i searched 32bit unsigned any value/all when Charm Aura and Terrify Aura are on then when Terrify Aura or Charm Aura runs out i search decreasement then when i get Terrify Aura or Charm Aura again i search increasement and repeat until i got one result

for the last remnant the address's are like 99% base address don't think i even saw any heap when using the search on it

Last edited by kalitbartman, Aug 22, 2019
  16. kalitbartman

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2011
    when using jnoexs what would the difference be with a crap vs a good internet

17. Zaybokk

Zaybokk GBAtemp Fan

Jan 28, 2014
    United Kingdom
    FÓDLAN
    not sure what your asking?..
    for me, it's working really fast so..

well.. , to my knowledge , SX OS Can't use JNoexs?.. correct it wrong though , as i use Atmosphere as it's more stable..
    in the sense of it gets updated often.. but i don't use SX OS either , so i don't know..

Last edited by Zaybokk, Aug 22, 2019 - Reason: Credit(s) where it due...
  18. kalitbartman

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2011
    i use wired internet which is like 200+mb speed but as the box is down stairs when i use wifi it goes to like 16x slower

does Atmosphere search with bits like 6, 8, 16, 32

Zaybokk likes this.
  19. Zaybokk

Zaybokk GBAtemp Fan

Jan 28, 2014
    United Kingdom
    FÓDLAN
    maybe Consider getting an extra box downstairs as well??.. or run wire there too.. wired connection usually is faster and more stable..

yes , and more as well..
    well not 6 bit?? , you don't need 6 bit for codes-(not sure if i even ever seen 6-bit codes??) , 8-bit, 16-bit , and 32-bit will suffice for most part of all code(s) ,
    sometimes 64-bit will be needed depending on the types of code(s) and whatnot.. but usually not..
    it's pretty Uncommon you'll see 64-bit code(s) even used.. but , as i said above 8 , 16, and 32 will do for basically everything..

Last edited by Zaybokk, Aug 22, 2019 - Reason: Credit(s) where it due...
  20. kalitbartman

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2011
    if i use wired internet on my pc and connect my switch to the wifi it won't make JNoexs work will it

Zaybokk likes this.