Discussion Fire Emblem: Three Houses General Hacking

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Ultimos54, Jul 23, 2019.

1. kazuki_chan8

kazuki_chan8 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 30, 2019
    Malaysia
    Anyone know what recommended class path for randolph, ladislava, cornelia & judith?

2. officialmurky

officialmurky Member

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2019
    United Kingdom
    There is a planned DLC that adds more story and characters, so I would presume that you would be able to get them with that.

Zaybokk likes this.
  3. Zaybokk

Zaybokk GBAtemp Fan

Jan 28, 2014
    United Kingdom
    FÓDLAN
    wait u have these characters?.. how?

makes sense they would do that and possibly most of them or DLC or something?...

4. kazuki_chan8

Mar 30, 2019
    Malaysia
    @Takeshi666 post here before. Check several posts before this.

Zaybokk likes this.
  5. Zaybokk

Zaybokk GBAtemp Fan

Jan 28, 2014
    United Kingdom
    FÓDLAN
    but they haven't been officially released yet have they?..

6. HtooHtooHtoo

HtooHtooHtoo Member

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2019
    Taiwan
    @Takeshi666 sorry for the noob question.
    Where do i put ur unzip file of Unlocking rhea, sothis etc

7. kalitbartman

kalitbartman Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2011
    @Takeshi666 is adding units that are in the game to your roster and can be used in battle but as i am doing the black eagles route which adds ladislava and randolph to the monastery i think that is why i can eat, cook, choir and do tournaments with them when they are on my roster

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

unzip them and add the files to FireEmblemThreeHouse_SaveEditor_Beta3\bin and when in the save editor under roster lick on and unused character slot then lick import and add the character do that for each new unit you add

8. HtooHtooHtoo

HtooHtooHtoo Member

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2019
    Taiwan
    Thank you my friend

9. kazuki_chan8

Mar 30, 2019
    Malaysia
    What the default class they are in when you battle/meet them? im not remember their class from my last playthrough. lol.

Last edited by kazuki_chan8, Aug 21, 2019
  10. kalitbartman

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2011
    Cornelia Gremory
    Ladislava Wyvern Rider
    Randolph Warrior

11. officialmurky

officialmurky Member

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2019
    United Kingdom
    For Cornelia I'd presume you should just have her as either Gremory or Warlock, since she's more of an Attack Caster.
    For Ladislava your best bet would be ranking her up into Wyvern Lord, since it's practically the same with the added benefit of Avoid +10 and some stat / growth changes.
    For Randolph, either keep him as a Warrior or rank him up into War Master while still using an Axe.

If you want to have them at a lower level and "progress" using them, I'd recommend (from personal use);
    Cornelia - Monk, Mage, Warlock, Gremory
    Ladislava - Soldier / Fighter, Cavalier / Armored Knight, Wyvern Rider, Wyvern Lord
    Randolph - Fighter, Brawler, Warrior, War Master

Obviously class choices are up to individual preference, but that's the route I'd take with it.

simsimsim and Zaybokk like this.
  12. VraelNocturnal

VraelNocturnal Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 18, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Would it be possible to get a V1.0.0 cheat file up on the first page please? Those of us who are using the Three House Hack Tools can't use an update with it & it would be appreciated:D
    Trying to find which ones work currently is a little tedious! Cheers regardless, yeah?

13. Ultimos54
    OP

Ultimos54 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 27, 2018
    Australia
    from what i know,all cheat files that have ever been made have been for patch 1.0.1.

14. VraelNocturnal

VraelNocturnal Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 18, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Huh, I was wondering if anyone had their own from the first load of cheats compiled. Ah well, I'll chuck the stuff that works up once I can verify that it, you know, works for v1.0.0

15. kalitbartman

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2011
    anyway we could get some

character model swapping for battle and at the monastery (as in swap characters so Linhardt looks like Claude) and (Manuela into Cornelia for obvious reasons)

16. kalitbartman

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2011
    just found this

Death Knight and Nemesis in the monastery see start of vid for them in the monastery

Last edited by kalitbartman, Aug 21, 2019
  17. Takeshi666

Takeshi666 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 26, 2015
    United States
    hey op. want to add my injectable characters to your first post for easier access?

simsimsim likes this.
  18. Zaybokk

Zaybokk GBAtemp Fan

Jan 28, 2014
    United Kingdom
    FÓDLAN
    Makes sense , usually best to Stick with there *Default-Weapons* or there Weapons upon initial Time Met.
    At least until Official release or so..

That would be ROM Hacking** not Cheats/Codes*.. Could be done with codes , but that would be way to many codes to do that specifically.. it would be a complete waste of time and effort to this with code(s)
    Most Hackers would never do this with codes, personally i don't think but maybe once i seen this was done with codes on ANY* game and i'm talking several Hundreds if not thousands of titles..
    your best bet would be Looking into ROM Hacking*... Trust me there alot different......

19. Ultimos54
    OP

Ultimos54 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 27, 2018
    Australia
    I have no idea how to inject characters etc,all I do here is keep the OP post maintained and try to help with the save editor,best chance to get help is to post in the discord imo

20. Zaybokk

Zaybokk GBAtemp Fan

Jan 28, 2014
    United Kingdom
    FÓDLAN
    This wasn't done with Code(s) , it was done with ROM Hacking**

here are some references for ROM Hacking**
    -Click this site how to

simsimsim likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted