ROM Hack Discussion Fire Emblem: Three Houses General Hacking

Exclamation_Point

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works on MOV, because it's one of the Main Stats, actually serenesforest values are missing the MOV value, which is 0 in growth.

The cheat bypasses the RNG check and always adds +1 or +2 on the current calculated stat.
There is no special check for the MOV stat and since it's index 7 (Charm is 8), i can't just break the loop early without removing the Charm stat and there is not enough space to add an extra check.
Would it be possible to get a code that skips the MOV and CHA stat? Personally, I’d rather have normal movement with less CHA than being able to move so far the game stops being fun after just a few level ups.

Joey75421

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using Edizon to access the cheats, but I'm not getting anything to work. Everything started off with a x next to the code and changing it to erase the X doesn't have an effect in game. Can anyone help please?

TaiTai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using Edizon to access the cheats, but I'm not getting anything to work. Everything started off with a x next to the code and changing it to erase the X doesn't have an effect in game. Can anyone help please?
..... the x means it is on while no x means off

Sourenics

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Skill leveling is giving me a couple of headaches with the main character since you can't change it's objectives and it's hard leveling reason :rofl:

lapras2494

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
One more question, so i turn Byleth Max Stats cheat on, and her staff turn max but when i turn it off, her HP turn to 0/0 and she can't even join the battle and count and death unit ??? Someone helps please!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Both the x8 and x16 skill cheats worked for me, you just have to remember to turn them off by using the x1 cheat if you don't need them anymore.
X4 not working for me

Ultimos54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
OKAY guys need cheat file folder has been added to the OP,do with it what you will,there are two folders,use which ever you want :)

iceedge

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
x2 skill exp doesn't work for me. I tried faculty training, manual instruction, weekly lessons, group training and no noticeable difference.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, I have a broken o3ds xl
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Phones worked great for DS emulation with DraStic and a controller that held your phone
    But sadly that's coming to an end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, atleast I think the latest version's apk is archived somewhere
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah it works great but it's the obvious Ds factor you loose from it it's not like playing atari games on atari because Nintendo actually use to give a reason to buy their hardware
    +1
    Honestly Ken I actually have the hardware and it's hacked and works fine, prefer my phone lol
    Microphone is more sensitive, DraStic has a high res mode, screen is way better just overall a better experience
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I just like game consoles how they were intended to play if they have a unique enough reason to buy them anything else yeah just download emulation for it
    Oh and touch screen infinity better lol
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    @Xdqwerty It's still on Play Store.
    for free
    Install before they remove it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd like to see a DS emulator that allows casting top screen to TV then use bottom for the touch screen stuff
    +1
    I used a vertical touch 22" monitor for playing some 3DS games through Citra.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Can't be that far off from it not like ds requires super hardware
    @K3Nv2 I did that using Citra for 3DS games. Bottom screen was my smartphone. Until I got the touch screen.
  • SwordShielder @ SwordShielder:
    Use a TV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Citra allows it already?
    Yes.
    Ken I have that sort of set up on Drastic on Pi for games that don't require touch
    Looks nice too
    Any TV with your PC connected with Citra and any smartphone to use as a screen using a free play store app.
    +1
    Gonna look into that when I get home
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Any good 3ds smut titles psi? :creep:
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Any good 3ds smut titles psi? :creep: