1. Blackmonster

Blackmonster GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    Dam no i dont have 1 i saved over it but i am 100% sure it was cuz of the Unlimited weopon/arts/magic code and it never crashed in battle only in town. not usin the cheat on the crash save file didnt help either prolly cuz i had the unlimited weopons on it.
    I had to start a completely new save file with durability weopons , now i have no crash at all in towns while skippin stuff or teleporting evrywhere.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

yea i remember the Rhea quest wont get completed if u used the gift code BUT now with the 1.2.0 we get ONLY unlimited matherials Without the gift part wich i had no problems so far.

The ugly side of usin cheats sadly >.<

Khalyus likes this.
  2. Emenaria

Emenaria GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    I have the same issue as you. When I modify the save file with the editor, the player name gets shortened to just one character. Example: ベレト(Byleth) to ベ.

Also, is there any way to convert these codes for 1.2.0? They don't seem to work on 1.2.0.

3. Blackmonster

Blackmonster GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    these codes are the skill teach room cheats, i already asked and its not possible, just use the max class exp 1.

4. munomana

munomana Member
    Newcomer

United States
    In regards to the issue with crashes, some experimentation has revealed that it's an issue with character placement on the roster, specifically in regards to the 4 DLC characters. If you place the characters in the slots immediately following them on the roster, it causes a crash, but if you place the DLC characters at the end of the roster, or leave ~5 empty slots between the DLC characters and the injected characters, you can avoid the crash

Sothis seems to be an exception to this for whatever reason

DestinyFeather, Khalyus and Gamerjin like this.
  5. Nithos

Nithos Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Hello, is it normal that the +1 all stats on level up code does not apply to cha and mv?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Nithos, Feb 22, 2020
    Khalyus likes this.
  6. Khalyus

Khalyus GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    Yes, It was coded that way cuz u cant make It rise charisma without rising mov and that was the bar for cheating we set for ourselves on this thread xD

Gamerjin likes this.
  7. SilverSpireZ

SilverSpireZ Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I know the save editor has had some issues with NG+ in the past, but is there any way to remove classes unlocked in previous playthroughs? For some reason, my Cyril shows both Noble and Commoner as passed, and I only want commoner there.

Khalyus likes this.
  8. Khalyus

Khalyus GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    U can uncheck then on the class checking part of the editor.

9. alexj9626

alexj9626 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Panama
    Trying to import OP's characters like Rhea, Sothis, etc, gives me a "Character file has an invalid filesize" message. Any solution?

I know i can add them manually on the editor, just want to check those are not working.

Khalyus likes this.
  10. Gamerjin

Gamerjin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Err....are you using the one on page 138, it has the char.zip for v1.1.0 - v1.2.0

alexj9626 likes this.
  11. rehtiht

rehtiht Newbie
    Newcomer

Japan
    Not sure about the save editor, but if you can use a hex editor...
    Mastered classes are saved from 24BACh onwards, +Dh for each character. Cyril's list starts from 24D66h, and since Noble's the first one on the list, subtract 1h from whatever your value is for 24D66h and 0h (checksum), then Noble should disappear from your list.

12. SilverSpireZ

SilverSpireZ Member
    Newcomer

United States
    So I'm using HxD on my save file backup. Here's what I found (highlighted). So would I just replace 13 with 12, or with 03? Sorry, it's been a long time since I've worked with hex editing. Capture.PNG

13. rehtiht

rehtiht Newbie
    Newcomer

Japan
    Replace 13 with 12. Remember to do -1 to 0h (the very first byte of your file) as well or your save file will turn up corrupted.

14. SilverSpireZ

SilverSpireZ Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Just tried it out and it worked perfectly! Thanks so much!

15. theroonco

theroonco Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    So there's a cheat to unlock all Supports, but is there a way to remove specific Supports from your save too? I'd just like some insurance before fiddling with them (specifically so I can remove some S Supports if I change my mind about having them).

Weird request, I know, but hopefully one you guys can answer.

Thanks in advance!

16. AkiraKurusu

AkiraKurusu GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    The code that "unlocks all Supports" only affects the Support Log, from the main menu's Extras menu. It doesn't affect individual save files, and Supports in individual save files can be edited using Falo's save editor.

If you want, you can backup your save using Checkpoint or EdiZon (or similar) before using the code, then reload this backup should you not want it.

17. theroonco

theroonco Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Editing the Support Log is all I'm looking for. Is there a way to remove a specific Support from there? Or at least a way to copy all the Supports I already have to a file, remove a Support from there, and put the result back into the game?

18. AkiraKurusu

Australia
    ...Not that I know of; the code unlocks every bit of the Extras menu (music, movies, event scenes, Supports), so I don't think it's particularly easy to narrow down just the Support Log.
    Maybe it's possible if you backed up your save data before watching a Support conversation, then backing up again afterwards (when the Support's now saved in the Log), then comparing the two backups (the 'system' file) using a hex editor to find which section of code's changed, but I didn't do that myself.

I've used the code, and everything's still working just fine. I'm sorry, but I can't help you any more than this; I simply lack the knowledge.

19. bloodfalco

bloodfalco GBAtemp Regular

Indonesia
    May I know where do I put the zip in? is it inside romfs or exefs?

20. AkiraKurusu

Australia
    What, the characters? Neither.
    Unzip the file, backup your save data, transfer it to your computer using FTPD (or sys-ftpd), open Slot00 (or whatever number it is) with Falo's save editor, go to Roster, click on the specific unit in the list, then click on 'Import' near the top of the window, then select that character's .character file. Then save the save file, transfer it back to your Switch, inject the altered save file.

Last edited by AkiraKurusu, Feb 24, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - General, Hacking, Emblem