Discussion Fire Emblem: Three Houses General Hacking

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Ultimos54, Jul 23, 2019.

1. BananaSlayer

BananaSlayer Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 27, 2019
    South Africa
    I’ve searched through this thread for a while, looking to find all of the injectable characters, but there are some I just can’t find, such as Seiros, Ionius IX, etc. Would anyone happen to have these ones and others, or at least know where I could find them?

Last edited by BananaSlayer, Nov 18, 2019
  2. ShyPlox

ShyPlox GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2016
    United States
    hey i tested your code and anything below exp booster dont show up

3. Gamerjin

Gamerjin GBAtemp Fan

May 25, 2016
    United States
    Why do i keep reading this:
    it makes me sad when only a few people actually read this:
    You will need to fill in the YY values for
    the exp. and skill booster

Especially, when it is (and will be) written in the post right above the download...
    yes, I was lazy and didn't want to increase the cheat entries by about 30.
    so I turn the cheat into a template. so please, please read the note!

Last edited by Gamerjin, Nov 19, 2019
  4. ShyPlox

ShyPlox GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2016
    United States
    I obviously did read that and I edited the amount I needed and still those cheats didn’t show up, I ended up completely removing that and the skill exp, only then did it show up and it still won’t show any cheats after current class max xp, so I’m still missing inf retake exams and inf motivation, I’m using atmosphere I should of mentioned that my bad for asking a simple question because I’m just trying to get the cheats I want to play the way I like it.

5. Gamerjin

Gamerjin GBAtemp Fan

May 25, 2016
    United States
    No matter how i look at it, im still in the wrong, huh? well, i apologize, i went and redownloaded, re-checked, and re-sent the file with the YY section filled in. so they showed until the unlock all classes, which upon moving to the end, now re-take exam, and inf motivation show up.

so once again, im sorry you feel like i singled you out......it won't happen again
    someone else can re-post the cheats....im taking my upload down

Last edited by Gamerjin, Nov 19, 2019
    Bulveye, IronLiver and Youffie like this.
  6. theroonco

theroonco Member

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2019
    United Kingdom
  7. nhannaruto

nhannaruto Member

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2019
    Singapore
    We already had cheats to unlock all extras, even the new title screen...

8. Liri

Liri Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2019
    Russia
    Can anyone suggest unlimited money cheat for 1.1.0?

9. Blackmonster

Blackmonster GBAtemp Regular

Oct 7, 2016
    Netherlands
    [Max Money]
    04000000 01adf1e4 0098967f

Liri likes this.
  10. Dimen

Dimen Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 28, 2019
    Korea, South
    This code does not work for me

11. Zer0Point

Zer0Point Member

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2019
    United States
    This is for v1.10
    [+1 All Stats on Levelup]
    04000000 003A9010 2A1403E0
    04000000 003A9210 2A1403E0

12. uzimakiuchiha

uzimakiuchiha GBAtemp Regular

May 17, 2009
    United States
    That's the same code...

13. ShyPlox

ShyPlox GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2016
    United States
    Your upload still helped man I’m grateful for that I was just trying to figure out my issue that’s all I’ll move the clas cheat to last so I can get it working thanks for your help and i never said you was in the wrong I posted up without fully doing everything I could and that was my mistake

14. Zer0Point

Zer0Point Member

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2019
    United States
    Sorry, haha but this code is work good for me, I don't know why

15. Project_Knight

Project_Knight Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2019
    United States
    Is it possible to increase the max number of Adjutants available (currently max is 3 at Professor level A) or make it so you can assign as many as you want without the counter increasing? I have a big roster (recruited everyone) and would like to bring as more characters to battles for xp and support.

Also, is the new version of the version of the editor (for game v1.10) working for new game plus? I read earlier in the topic some people had some stuff go missing after using the editor and would like to know if everything works fine for others in new game plus.

Thanks

Last edited by Project_Knight, Nov 20, 2019
  16. nhannaruto

nhannaruto Member

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2019
    Singapore
    Since some PMed me for the version of the Save Editor that works with NG+, I will just share the temporary fix I did with @Falo 's code before @Falo 's next update together with the fix.
    This should keep all NG+ record for now.

Note that this will only work for those saves that havent been used with the bugged save editor 1.1.0 before. Since the bugged version clears all your NG+ record, this fixed version cannot help reverting it back to the original record.

Attached Files:

Last edited by nhannaruto, Nov 21, 2019
  17. Bulveye

Bulveye Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2019
    Bahamas, The
  18. dailetc

dailetc Member

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2017
    United States
  19. Gamerjin

Gamerjin GBAtemp Fan

May 25, 2016
    United States
    after datamining some more on the battlefield I came across an interesting discovery. Using the {highlight unit code} and adding 0x4B to it put me at the class byte, upon changing this byte reflected a change to that class. however, I also discovered that unless the unit has the right mounts, the battle animations stay the same as the previous class(ie if you're Barbarossa and you switch to the king of liberation, you and your dragon becomes a little bigger(because that class is not a mounted united and therefore the scale is off) and still uses that battle animation). oh, and if you use retreat on easy to retain experience, the class also reverts.
    so, for those who want to test this:
    Code:
    Hint: To save time, I copied and modified the move again code.

[Highlight unit Class change]
    400C0000 00000000 0000004B
    80000014   <- setting up the keypress check this way allow multiple class changes (1 per button combo)
    610B01C0 00000000 0000003B

This code will use X+(left stick click) to switch any unit to the death knight class.
    Also:
    enlightened one = 2a
    King of Liberation = 2d
    Barbarossa = 11
    Replace the 0000003B with the values above for that class. (Value were calculated from the save editor under class(flags))

and I have used this code to have multiple kings of Liberation, but I am still testing the code to see if something breaks (which now I hope I didn't jink myself)
    it's also important to note, (I believe that just like the magic rewrite code) the change is only temporary,
    so if you finish the battle, the class may also revert as well...

I still trying to datamine the enemy death knight to find out if I can figure out what bytes are missing to stop him from glitching out...
    (I've screen captured about 0x1C0 bytes of data from the enemy death knight(if anyone is interested)

Last edited by Gamerjin, Nov 22, 2019
    Khalyus, Bulveye and MagnesG like this.
  20. Khalyus

Khalyus GBAtemp Regular

Nov 6, 2018
    Brazil
    hey Gamerjin, sry to bother you, but i got this code from 1.0 that changes enlightned one model to sniper model on the main character, its possible for u to try and updatew it? if u cant, the is no prob.

[enlightned one model to sniper model]
    04100000 ADC92528 008F008E

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted