ROM Hack Discussion Fire Emblem: Three Houses General Hacking

Reiseconner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here i compiled the cheats so far. Use after update your game to v1.0.1.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thumbs up for those who working on these codes XD.

Do I just drag and drop this file somewhere? It's been a LONG time since I've done this.

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
man I'm scared to even touch the codes not knowing if they work or if they harshly effect the game or brake it, I hope a editor is coming along well
usally if a cheat doesnt work the game will just crash xD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do I just drag and drop this file somewhere? It's been a LONG time since I've done this.
depends on what cfw you use.
sxos -> sxos/titles/gameid/cheats/build.txt
atmosphere -> atmospshere/titles/gameid/cheats/build.txt

Reactions: Zaybokk

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Relax people, we got lots of stuff in the past days. All that would come eventually.

Also, if i remember correctly, for now there is no way to edit the multipliers, so just be patient.

myangel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man you should chill abit i see people keep spamming exp / multiplier cheat i'm sure the one who work on these code already knew it since it been spamming for the past 10 page or so

Level doesnt do anything past 30 anyway if i want stats i just use stats item falo already provide great code for item

vZguHPe.jpg

Last edited by myangel,

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Relax people, we got lots of stuff in the past days. All that would come eventually.

Also, if i remember correctly, for now there is no way to edit the multipliers, so just be patient.
Well, if no multiplier, then atleast max exp for every playable character. If stats can have it, I don't see why exp can't. Even the roster cards of each character shows you the exp amount they need for level ups.
Not rushing. Just surprise that the one cheat the majority of ppl wants is the one that no one has figured out yet or released.
Thanks to previous cheats, Im almost done maxing out character classes for everyone in my chosen house. Max Exp is literally the one I really need.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if no multiplier, then atleast max exp for every playable character. If stats can have it, I don't see why exp can't. Even the roster cards of each character shows you the exp amount they need for level ups.
Not rushing. Just surprise that the one cheat the majority of ppl wants is the one that no one has figured out yet or released.
Thanks to previous cheats, Im almost done maxing out character classes for everyone in my chosen house. Max Exp is literally the one I really need.

Calm down.

Reactions: Melonbear

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Exp multiplier is possible, but finding it in the code is the problem, i'm in the same situation as these chineses guys, i have to name and analyse every function in the game to understand what it does, this takes a lot of time, if there was a max exp (like 100 in previous games), then it would have been found already.

You can test if this code does what you want:

[All Characters - Exp = 9999]
580F0000 019D76F0
780F0000 00000670
300E0000 0000003C
620F0000 00000000 0000270F
780F0000 00000230
310E0000

It should not work in Battle, so use it in Menu.

Reiseconner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exp multiplier is possible, but finding it in the code is the problem, i'm in the same situation as these chineses guys, i have to name and analyse every function in the game to understand what it does, this takes a lot of time, if there was a max exp (like 100 in previous games), then it would have been found already.

You can test if this code does what you want:

[All Characters - Exp = 9999]
580F0000 019D76F0
780F0000 00000670
300E0000 0000003C
620F0000 00000000 0000270F
780F0000 00000230
310E0000

It should not work in Battle, so use it in Menu.
Okay So with putting the file in my Atmosphere folder who do I activate the codes?

Last edited by Reiseconner,

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Okay So with putting the file in my Atmosphere folder who do I activate the codes.

Launch the game. When you're in game, go to the home menu and launch Edizon from the homebrew menu via Album. Then select cheats and activate them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh